Booked up for a lonely Tuesday night...

I'm so up for this final I just booked up a room for the Tuesday night maself. All my mates are going down on the wednesday in a camper van and won't be there till about 12 on the day of the game. Do you's think it will be bouncin on the Tuesday as well, cause I ain't going fo a quiet tuesday night in the travelodge :rangers:

I'm so up for this final I just booked up a room for the Tuesday night maself. All my mates are going down on the wednesday in a camper van and won't be there till about 12 on the day of the game. Do you's think it will be bouncin on the Tuesday as well, cause I ain't going fo a quiet tuesday night in the travelodge :rangers:

No worries...there will be fuckin hunners of Bears...depends where you are mate..where did you book in Bud?...accom is scarce as fuck!...

Where did you book? I arrive in Manchester on tuesday at noon, but my mates arent coming down till the wednesday. Ive been hanging around waiting to see what these fools were doing and in doing so I cant find accomodation now

Where did you book? I arrive in Manchester on tuesday at noon, but my mates arent coming down till the wednesday. Ive been hanging around waiting to see what these fools were doing and in doing so I cant find accomodation now

try the Britannia Hotel in the City Centre mate

we got 3 twin rooms for the tuesday night (breakfast included) and it would seem its about 5mins malk max. from proposed fan zone in picadilly gardens

not sure if they'll have rooms available on the tuesday now but they had quite a few left at the weekend

good luck

:bouncy:

RM meet on the Tueday perhaps? I think I've convinced one of my mates to go on the Tuesday now. I bet they all do now and want to crash in my room :angry2:

I hope that's not me you're referring to! 5am Wed morning I'm leaving, and as far as I'm aware, I am your only mate....................

:craphead:

Got booked in the Travelodge Manchester Ancoats. Near the city centre for £50 aint bad.

You done well ther Mate. Ancoats is only about 10 minute walk from the stadium and ther are loads of pubs and bars round the corner in the Northern quarter and Oldham street.