UEFA CUP FINAL TICKETS TO BE WON ON REAL RADIO FM

There's a charity prize draw that was launched tonight (Wednesday) on the REAL RADIO FOOTBALL PHONE IN with Ewan and Roughy.

It's in aid of British Heart Foundation Scotland Forth Valley Appeal

Text lines open tomorrow night THURSDAY 10 MAY.

It's a text competition...

ONLY TEXT FROM THURSDAY AFTER THEY LAUNCH THE COMPETITION only.......Text the word "POUND" to 61001 with your name and town and you automatically go into the draw for the tickets.

This way EVERY SINGLE RANGERS FAN has the opportunity to get hold of 2 tickets for £1.

Someone will get a bargain!

Tune into the Real Radio Phone-in Thursday night for your chance to be in Manchester

DON'T MISS OUT !!

There's a charity prize draw that was launched tonight (Wednesday) on the REAL RADIO FOOTBALL PHONE IN with Ewan and Roughy.

ONLY TEXT FROM THURSDAY AFTER THEY LAUNCH THE COMPETITION only.......Text the word "POUND" to 61001 with your name and town and you automatically go into the draw for the tickets.

This way EVERY SINGLE RANGERS FAN has the opportunity to get hold of 2 tickets for £1.

Tune into the Real Radio Phone-in Thursday night for your chance to be in Manchester

DON'T MISS OUT !!

Every UK based Rangers fan :(

DON'T MISS OUT !!

And someone will get our phone numbers :craphead:

DON'T MISS OUT !!

THIS IS ABSOLUTLEY GENUINE - WAS LAUNCHED ON AIR LAST NIGHT BY EWAN CAMERON - IT IS ME WHO DONATED THE TICKETS !!

ABSOLUTELY NOT A HOAX - GENUINE....CONTACT BHF SCOTALND AND THEY WILL VERIFY

DON'T MISS OUT !!

THIS IS ABSOLUTLEY GENUINE - WAS LAUNCHED ON AIR LAST NIGHT BY EWAN CAMERON - IT IS ME WHO DONATED THE TICKETS !!

ABSOLUTELY NOT A HOAX - GENUINE....CONTACT BHF SCOTALND AND THEY WILL VERIFY

Folks, if they talk about it on Real Radio tonight then there is no way it is a hoax, I'll be there with my phone ready to text in, and remember the added bonus for someone on here is that if I were to win there is no way on this earth I'll be able to get to the game :pipe:

Nice gesture for donating the tickets by the way, hope I don't have to come on here and curse you all the names under the sun if found out to be a hoax! :D

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY 100% GENUINE.....NOT A HOAX

IT WAS ME WHO DONATED THE TICKETS TO BHF SCOTLAND, AND WITH PERMISSION OF UEFA.

CONTACT BHF SCOTLAND WHO WILL VERIFY

Text lines open tonight THURSDAY 9 MAY.

ONLY TEXT FROM THURSDAY AFTER THEY LAUNCH THE COMPETITION only.......

Text the word "POUND" to 61001 with your name and town and you automatically go into the draw for the tickets.

Auto Reply suggests a Lie. I'm a poet and I sure do Know It.

I can 100% guarantee this is straight up...

Please tune in tonight from 6.00pm on Real Radio.

You could always call Real or BHF Scotland to verify....failing that UEFA as I had to get their approval and do everything officially before RR took over.

BELIEVE !!

You could always call Real or BHF Scotland to verify....failing that UEFA as I had to get their approval and do everything officially before RR took over.

BELIEVE !!

You try very hard, I'll give you that. I'm going to donate a fiver to BHF for your efforts but i cetainly ain't texting your number matey.

BELIEVE !!

You try very hard, I'll give you that. I'm going to donate a fiver to BHF for your efforts but i cetainly ain't texting your number matey.

I'm the "football fan" they mentioned on the show last night.

I recently lost my wife (35) of 8 years and mum to my 2 wee girls to a heart condition, so I'm trying to do something positive.

These guys need all the support and cash they can get and if football fans can help, then brilliant.

Any donations should be sent to the British Heart Foundation in Scotland to contribute towards the £30,000 needed for a 3D stress echo

cardiograph machine for Stirling Royal Infirmary.

Equipment like this could have helped to diagnose the gravity of my wife's condition sooner.

Details for any donations are as follows:

Phone 0131 555 5891 to make a debit or credit card payment. Cheques (made payable to British Heart Foundation) can be sent to:

British Heart Foundation Scotland

Ocean Point One

94 Ocean Drive

Edinburgh EH6 6JH

Please make it clear that you are making a donation towards the Forth Valley Equipment Appeal

Cheers

Jockabroad

jockabroad,

sorry to read that pal.......i heard this on real radio y/day that they has 2 tickets up for grabs tonight. i will defo be tuning in and fingers crossed i will enter and hopefully win the tickets.

its a kind gesture, and hopefully the heart foundation will get the £30,000 that is needed.

take care

davie.

You Sir, are to be heartily congratulated for putting the tickets up for grabs in this way to raise money for a very worthy cause.

I am sure everyone on here is saddened to hear of the loss of your wife so young and the mother of your kids and I am sure she is very proud of your actions here. :clap::clap:

http://www.realradio-scotland.co.uk/presen...-comp/fjlkxtfq/

Terms and conditions

... for UEFA Final tickets comp

For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the UEFA Cup Final you must start your text with the word POUND followed by your answer and send the text to 61001.

The lines for text entries will be open from 6pm on Thursday 8 May until 7.45pm on Friday 9 May 2008. The Winner will be announced on-air and contacted direct.

To be eligible for entry you must be able to collect the tickets directly from Real Radio Scotland by Wednesday 13 May 2008.

Each SMS text message sent starting with the word POUND will be charged at £1.50 plus your standard network rate (as set by your operator’s network). This service is run by GMG Radio who will receive a payment for each text successfully billed. GMG Radio will not make any money from this competition and all proceeds will go to the British Heart Foundation Scotland.

The prize is for one pair of tickets ONLY and DOES NOT include travel or accommodation.

Competition and general text terms and conditions apply

For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the UEFA Cup Final you must start your text with the word POUND followed by your answer and send the text to 61001

Don't know what the question is...