Ian fu**ing Crocker

I agree papa. I don't know why he feels the need to talk about how celtic are feeling during all our games. Also, I think he is in love with the dog-eater or as he would say "the man from Japan"

Listen to that. Think he's got an erection!

I agree papa. I don't know why he feels the need to talk about how celtic are feeling during all our games. Also, I think he is in love with the dog-eater or as he would say "the man from Japan"

Listen to that. Think he's got an erection!

You've got this one completely wrong imo. I've listened again to both commentaries and if you seriously think he sounds a billion times happier after the Naka free kick than the Barry goal then I'm truly amazed.

He sounds exactly the same!

Oh FFS give it a rest will you?

ian crocker doesn't even support football, he's a rugby fan FFS

I'll see if I can get a hold of my mates Seville pics with him dancing around with a Celtic top and Irish wig on then ;)

Hope the scanner is still working.

Doesn't mean he's a tim. If I had danced with one of the Spanish sides last year at Hampden and worn their jersey, would that make me a fan?

Hell no. Just someone having a laugh.

The guy's just a commentator fer fex sake.

no difference between the 2 reactions papa. imo.

both actually refer to "a sigh of relief" or similar. nothing doing there and I haven't dissected every game this season to detect subtle or otherwise tones of deep satisfaction at Celtic goals in comparison to ours. I've been wanking instead.

:D

evens

Cocker another satanta whore who'll demonise Rangers for a two bit job that won't last but I implore all Rangers fans not to forget this cunt when the tide turns big time, like that other mhedia prostitute Speirs he's in purgatory and thats where he'll stay ! :sherlock:

Cocker another satanta whore who'll demonise Rangers for a two bit job that won't last but I implore all Rangers fans not to forget this cunt when the tide turns big time, like that other mhedia prostitute Speirs he's in purgatory and thats where he'll stay ! :sherlock:

(tu)

I'll see if I can get a hold of my mates Seville pics with him dancing around with a Celtic top and Irish wig on then ;)

Doesn't mean he's a tim. If I had danced with one of the Spanish sides last year at Hampden and worn their jersey, would that make me a fan?

Just a commentator?

Does that put him above all criticism then?

It's not the tone of Crocker I'm criticising, it's what he actually says. An alien coming from Mars would think the labrador muncher was the greatest footballer on the planet.

Just a commentator?

Does that put him above all criticism then?

It's not the tone of Crocker I'm criticising, it's what he actually says. An alien coming from Mars would think the labrador muncher was the greatest footballer on the planet.

Actually if you listen to the commentary he and Booth are extremely praising of Cuellar tbh.

On the tim forums, they call Setanta: h** tv.

Setanta have obvioulsy strived to get a balance in reporting/commentating, it's failed horribly and needs a few fresh ideas.

Correct. There's no agenda - it's just bad.

If you guys remember, it used to be a former tim employee in Brown and former Rangers striker Hateley who commentated.

tbh, both halves of the OF are totally paranoid these days.

Setting aside the issue of Setanta/commentating/other media issues, I'd add that both halves of the Old Firm message-board community are ESPECIALLY paranoid!

This is probably because there are a large amount of absolute half-wits/bampots posting to the main Rangers and Celtic boards (which appear to be the mirror image of each other at times), and a whole host of other nefarious parties. (Merely my personal opinion of course.)

Still, you get numpties/bampots in all walks of life.

All of that said:

* The officiaiting has been pathetic (and deeply worrisome IMO) for us at this "business"/crucial end of the season. These decisions do not have the opportunity to "balance themselves out".

* The fixture split/scenario demonstrated a worrisome total lack of co-operation with the Rangers position and a near-total upholding of the interests of all SPL clubs bar Rangers (and in particular, Celtic).

Setanta have obvioulsy strived to get a balance in reporting/commentating, it's failed horribly and needs a few fresh ideas.

If you guys remember, it used to be a former tim employee in Brown and former Rangers striker Hateley who commentated.

Setting aside the issue of Setanta/commentating/other media issues, I'd add that both halves of the Old Firm message-board community are ESPECIALLY paranoid!

This is probably because there are a large amount of absolute half-wits/bampots posting to the main Rangers and Celtic boards (which appear to be the mirror image of each other at times), and a whole host of other nefarious parties. (Merely my personal opinion of course.)

All of that said:

* The officiaiting has been pathetic (and deeply worrisome IMO) for us at this "business"/crucial end of the season. These decisions do not have the opportunity to "balance themselves out".

* The fixture split/scenario demonstrated a worrisome total lack of co-operation with the Rangers position and a near-total upholding of the interests of all SPL clubs bar Rangers (and in particular, Celtic).

Numpties ? Straight from the james traynor book of words that only soft as a bollock journos use ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

Actually if you listen to the commentary he and Booth are extremely praising of Cuellar tbh.

To be honest, I just think that it's just one of these things that's been riling me all season. He can't seem to do a Rangers game without talking (at length) about how Celtic will love if we drop points.

He's right, but I have not once heard him talking about it vice versa during Celtic games etc. And the praise he dishes out to 'the man from Japan' is sickening at times.

If he started to do anything BUT be full of praise for Cuellar, then I would suggest he's blind.

All of that said:

I'm neither a half-wit or a bampot.

I wasn't suggesting that he's anti-Rangers either, as I said, I just get the feeling that he doesn't give us a fair crack of the whip when he is commentating.

I am slightly irked at the 23 points Celtic have gained from bad decisions in the past year, or about how the SPL seem determined to stop us winning anything, but hey - I'm sure these things even themselves out over the season ;)

To be honest, I just think that it's just one of these things that's been riling me all season. He can't seem to do a Rangers game without talking (at length) about how Celtic will love if we drop points.

He's right, but I have not once heard him talking about it vice versa during Celtic games etc. And the praise he dishes out to 'the man from Japan' is sickening at times.

If he started to do anything BUT be full of praise for Cuellar, then I would suggest he's blind.

If he was a tim, he would be :P

If he was a tim, he would be :P

Even a Tim couldn't do anything BUT praise Cuellar, especially one trying (miserably) to retain balance in the public eye.