What Rangers player would you like to see score that doesn't usually?

Boab

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to say Gow now but I'm gonnae try and give a good reason!

I remember when he gave the step-over assist against East Stirling I think it was or maybe fife!, I just feel as if he could have been given more congrats beause of the assist but Gow is pretty shy. He got 1 pat on the back.

Also, you compare Buffel and Gow. I'd suggest that Gow has been more dignified in his absence. Over the course of the season, we've heard Gow once or twice speak about things and his situation and Buffel has spoke out around 5 or more times now about not playing and although I'd admit Buffel is maybe asked more because of his profile - I'd suggest he could have held fire a couple of those times and said no comment. Don't get me wrong, I rate Buffel but its a thought IMO.

It'd be nice thing, not saying he deserves it, but it would be nice at least, beause of this to see Gow score against St Mirren maybe though I doubt it'll happen.

I'm with Thomson. The guy has been a class act for us since he signed, without him we are a far poorer team. His only goal for us v Them was so important, in fact he bossed the game that day. If anyone deserves the "under-rated" tag, I think it's him.

Only problem is, if he scores before the end of the season, it ruins his record of only scoring goals against the Tims! :D

Papac for the fact that he is an unsung hero amongst a lot of the Gers support.

Being part if the "Vienna 3" was always gonna make it difficult after the other 2 failed so miserably.

Papac the Hero :rangers:

Papac comes out of defence, hes running down the wing !! Beats one man, and another !!

Cuts inside, dummies and hits it, its a screamer !!!!! GOAAAALLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what I would like. :)

I'd like to see Kirk Broadfoot score the winner on Wednesday (for us!) and then celebrate with a big pair of donkeys ears.

Whilst foul-throwing the trophy into the crowd.

Broadfoot for me too.

Skinning four players before pirouetting round the keeper and backheeling it into the net - I might believe he's a footballer then.

I'd like to see Kirk Broadfoot score the winner on Wednesday (for us!) and then celebrate with a big pair of donkeys ears.

Whilst foul-throwing the trophy into the crowd.

Broadfoot for me too.

Skinning four players before pirouetting round the keeper and backheeling it into the net - I might believe he's a footballer then.

The he would do a triple double twist backflip to celebrate. I just had an image of Broadfoot chucking the cup at the crowd with donkey ears on!