excoriate

I will do the same, cancel it after Thursday and because it's the only way to watch Scottish football get it again in August.

I have had to phone them twice during the Dundee Utd and Motherwell games as the picture kept breaking up. There service is terrible.

But it's all we have got.

I might get a subscription, then cancel it. That'll teach them! ^_^

Shame its a minimum 12 months subscription :rolleyes:

clearly not up to speed with shitantas ways of working now :craphead:

It might have shite commentary and pundits, but it's clearly essential for those who don't get to the games. And there's a few such individuals so, as someone else said, why cut off your nose to spite your face.

That said, I get it free anyway :D

I hate that twat Booth! it's like he's got caps lock on all the time. And the way he says "for me" all the time....

A bad tackle "for me"

wrong decision "for me"..

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

The guy Setanta pay for his opinion.

Good call about caps lock though :D

Each comment he makes is like a command.

Nope, I now work hours that will allow me to be at every game next season. :)

But even without watching any SPL coverage, £9.99 per month for the amount of football they show + RTV is an excellent deal.

We get it for free with Virgin.

But will that continue next season?

To answer the question, I would continue to pay (if it wasn't to continue for free on my package) as I don't go to away games.

The commentatory is something I've began to put up with, aswell as notice, and tbh I don't think a few rangers fans cancelling will hit them hard as they'll be getting new customers next year with their FA Cup and International UK coverage next season.

I'm cancelling for one reason,,,,, I still pay £14.99 then I "may" subscribe again next season (via freeview) 1 month rolling contract £9.99 / month

its your sky dish thats slightly out of alignment, I had the same problem recently moved the dish slightly

maybe thats becasue he's (your) behind enemy lines? :craphead:

I'm cancelling for one reason,,,,, I still pay £14.99 then I "may" subscribe again next season (via freeview) 1 month rolling contract £9.99 / month

its your sky dish thats slightly out of alignment, I had the same problem recently moved the dish slightly

maybe thats becasue he's (your) behind enemy lines? :craphead:

Freeview viewer of Setanta only get 1 channel Setanta Sports 1 and it's going up to £10.99, where as Sky or Cable customers get it for the same price and get all the channels. I would give Setanta a call.

Did you hear Scott Booth the other night? I thought Ian Crocker was not bad for a change, but this wee sheepshagger must be one of the worst 'analysts' about.

After that spell in the 2nd half where St Mirren didn't get over the halfway line for 20 minutes, he came out with 'And it's been a great spell for St Mirren'. It was the first time I'd heard my dad shout at a commentator, I really don't know what game Booth was watching.

I don't pay for my Setanta, but I think after listening to their commentary duo this season, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone (td)

just cancelled mine not cos off poor quality but they have switched game to setanta 2 2moz so freeview viewers are getting manky mob beamed into there house cos of an irish company when advertised for ages it was gers game