excoriate

1 - Darren Jameson

Scott Booth is the most irritating wanker on TV.

Some of his calls are so biased I actually feel sorry for him at times. He really is a bitter, sheep shagging, scummy, inbred, bead rattling fucker.

well i am cancelling mine but more due to the pish poor reception i get where i am. I get setanta ireland and a couple of the other channels perfect but setanta sports 1 is rubbish, i am lucky if i can see anything.

I hate that twat Booth! it's like he's got caps lock on all the time. And the way he says "for me" all the time....

A bad tackle "for me"

wrong decision "for me"..

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

He's up there with Peggy Mitchell as one of the most annoying cunts on the telly.

well i am cancelling mine but more due to the pish poor reception i get where i am. I get setanta ireland and a couple of the other channels perfect but setanta sports 1 is rubbish, i am lucky if i can see anything.

its your sky dish thats slightly out of alignment, I had the same problem recently moved the dish slightly now its perfect, still hasn't fixed crocker and booths commentry though :unsure:

I Wish that Sheepshagging, Pillowbiting cum gargling, ASREHOLE booth would fuck off. I actually HATE the cunt he talks some amount of shite its unbelieveable. What the Fuck happened to Hately n Jock Brown?

Funny enough, i told the mrs last night i was cancelling it. I only watch it when Gers are on. Shite premier league games & i can watch Rangers on the net..... Its getting Cancelled