It seems to me that Bears outside of Scotland.....

I'm not having a go!

Reading alot of posts about tonight, Bears from Scotland are raging :angry2:

On the other hand Bears outside of Scotland are more upbeat, is this because they are out of touch with what we have to put with, or is it cause there not inside the GOLDFISH BOWL?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Glasgow. I'm a season ticket holder. I'm gutted. But we've still had a great season, full of brilliant memories. It's only a matter of time before we dominate again. Walter Smith is ten times the manager Strapon is.

I thnk you're right DB, it has to do with what you have to suffer, i've had texts all night from part time whankers who wouldn't even be able to name the team the filth played tonight.

But if i was in Glasgow i'd go in f*cking hiding for a month at least.

I don't think we're hurting any less, but we don't have the horror of tomorrow in a timchamp Scotland waiting for us.

Guest The Brown Brogue
It's only a matter of time before we dominate again. .

What do you base this argument on?

Celtic have now won 6 SPL titles out of 8, most of which have been a walk in the park.

Every season Strachan has been in charge we have heard how its ths worst Celtic team for years, yet they have still been good enough to beat us.

We are facing another Summer of uncertainty and probable mid-table SPL transfer targets, meanwhile celtic can look forward to guaranteed Champions League football.

We have an ethos built into the playing squad of defending and grinding out wins, plus a squad full of dross. This will not change over a couple of very short summer months. We will never dominate Scottish football again, and if we are not very careful then we run the real risk of letting celtic do exactly that.

Football is cyclical. We lost the league this season by 3 points. For a team in its FIRST season together, that's pretty good going. As long as we strengthen, which I'm sure we'll do, we'll be a lot better next year.

Football is cyclical. We lost the league this season by 3 points. For a team in its FIRST season together, that's pretty good going. As long as we strengthen, which I'm sure we'll do, we'll be a lot better next year.

Do u not mean a season in a half... thats what Walter has had <_<

I agree that when yopu live outside of the fishbowl its easier to just take the pain privately and in time it gets better.

But back home you have thousands of these farken little unwashed shite just pecking away at you.

In Australia its still news and your pals will give you a jab about the loss but in real terms they dont deliver it with venom like those cunts.

I am gutted, I am fucking tired at getting up at 4am 3 days per week for the last 2 weeks and im angry as all fuck about the way we play but happy with improvement we have made.

You could say im confused :unsure:

I'm not having a go!

On the other hand Bears outside of Scotland are more upbeat, is this because they are out of touch with what we have to put with, or is it cause there not inside the GOLDFISH BOWL?

Total bollox.

I'm not having a go!

Total bollox.

Fucking Shite - come and stay on the Isle of Man for a week (starting tomorrow !) and you will get far more shite and hassle than most places in Scotland !. Fair enough you may not get your head kicked in but, MOST people I will mett tomorrow will be ripping the piss out of me - Liverpool, Man Utd, Kiddy Fiddlers, etc. . . . BUT, I will be wearing my Rangers Top, proudly.....

R.F.F.R.

bein from here its jst as bad as glasgow, iv got so many phone calls and txts, answer phone messages the lot, they are all bastards, havent herd a word from them all season until the last 2 weeks, no doubt theres more comin my way wen i see them tomora, work with alot of them 2, its impossible to get away from them

obviously its gna be easier to avoid, accept or get on with life if ur from a foreign country but every bear will be hurtin the same tonite

I'm not having a go!

NOT TRUE. I am pure RAGING here. We were TOTALLY screwed over by the SPL, and any Bear that doesn't see it has blinders on. Why doesn't Tommy Burns rate postponement of matches, but Phil O'donnnell does? Look at the games involved at the times of each of their deaths and you figure it out - it's not rocket science. It absolutely guts me that THAT club would use the deaths of two decent human beings to further their own aims, but that is EXACTLY what happened. Well, congratulations, you got your stained title. This club should remember every single detail about the backstabbers at work against us this season and use it for fuel in EVERY minute of EVERY match next season.

First order of business - get out there and hammer the bejusus out of QoS (that is, IF anyone on our side has the legs left to do so! :willy: ).

I'm not having a go!

It's probably easier to accept this collapse if you don't live in close proximity to tims. You know they are terrible losers but if anything they are even worse winners :ph34r:

I'm not having a go!

It's probably easier to accept this collapse if you don't live in close proximity to tims. You know they are terrible losers but if anything they are even worse winners :ph34r:

FFS they were in the other side of the bar watchin their game, dont tell me there's none over here. Plenty of supporters of both sides in North America too.

I'm not having a go!

What do you have to put up with, we listen and read the same things as you