Another final, another Boyd brace.

clarkie

Heard it was some sort of tribute to a rangers fan who you always see in the crowd on setanta.

Seen him on tele at Aberdeen and St Mirren game. Has a pink/red mohican style hair-do and some sort of tache.

All you kris boyd haters go and eat sand. Yet again this is his cup. After some terrible defending nearly gave it away.

Let me hear all you Boyd haters now.

I will say it again it could have been a quadruple. If he had played.

Ahhhhhh

Being right is such a good feeling"!

All you kris boyd haters go and eat sand. Yet again this is his cup. After some terrible defending nearly gave it away.

Let me hear all you Boyd haters now.

I will say it again it could have been a quadruple. If he had played.

Ahhhhhh

Being right is such a good feeling"!

And winning the cup!

ahhhhh

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZ

You are wrong Buddy - we need Boyd's goals

Beasley made a lot of difference as well his delivery from corners is fantastic

but credit where it is due Boyd's free kick was a screamer not his usual six yard box stuff

Coisty: There's other things in his game he can work on but he did what does best and thats scores goals' - Coisty on Boyd

I've always been a fan of Boydy but I've not got blind faith either and I can see his faults.

So Ally can see his faults and what he can improve on, then so can we! Whether you are a fan or not, there's pluses and minuses to everything.

Guest The Brown Brogue

I don't think theres any Boyd haters on this board so to speak, just those who think he has limitations as a player.

Just for the record, I am a big Boyd fan and would always have a place for him in my team, but I understand other peoples perspective.

I just think his limitations are such that they limit his ability to score against the best of the best.

When it looks like he hasn't been working on them, I think that as his wage payers, we are right to criticise.

We have to switch to 4-4-2 next season......with Boyd in the team IMO.

Hope we sign the quality we need to take us forward. I'm really curious who we'll go for, it should be an interesting summer!