Nuremberg hugh has the nerve to attempt to take the high moral ground

Just listening to him the other night refusing to take calls about septics shameful use of PODs death to get mcgeedy into the OF game. Can this be the same clown who offended everyone by equating us with the murderers who killed 10 million.

Just listening to him the other night refusing to take calls about septics shameful use of PODs death to get mcgeedy into the OF game. Can this be the same clown who offended everyone by equating us with the murderers who killed 10 million.

heard that too, fucking arsehole. The press are scared to bring this up because they know that is exactly what happened, Lawell and Sellik got away with it.

Make no mistake m8, Celtic have already been caught with their pants round their ankles.

Remember how the whole club was in shock over POD. How they were in no state to play a match?

Then Liarwell with his vomit about the "integrity of the league" and no postponements. It was all so tearfull and sad. But then TB died and Septic were exposed as the hypocrites they are. The one genuine Legend, the one Celtic man who deserved to be honoured with a postponement and Celtic were shafted with their own lies. All their vomit about "integrity" was shown to be just that--vomit. Because of their lies and hypocrisy they had to bite the bullit and play on. Not only was their hypocrisy exposed for everyone to see, but they ended up cheapening TB,s name by showing that Celtic,s tears can be be switched on and off when it suits. I don,t expect anyone to say anything, but it will have been noted.

It makes me sick to read fellow bears playing up to this.

The man is dead, let Timmy just fuck off and carry on being Timmy.

We shouldn't be dragging ourselves down to their level by persisting on and on with this. :(

Let the man rest in peace, we shouldn't be using this to score points against Timmy - if people haven't taken notice of this by now, they never will and we're just giving all the cunts out there more ammo to say we're using this to score points as well.

Just forget about it ffs, it's done. :angry2:

We shouldn't be dragging ourselves down to their level by persisting on and on with this. :(

Let the man rest in peace, we shouldn't be using this to score points against Timmy - if people haven't taken notice of this by now, they never will and we're just giving all the cunts out there more ammo to say we're using this to score points as well.

Forget it fcuk all like BJK this is heinous and must never be forgotten ! GRAVEROBBERS AND PAEDO'S one and all :sherlock:

My 78 year old neighbour (Baptist that he is :pipe: )who ain't that really into the footy says,

"you guys were cheated with the POD & TB affair"

if he knows it...every prody citizen knows it...........WATP

Guest Andypendek

It's like some clue in 'The Da Vinci Code.' He doesn't appear to be wearing ANY trousers....I can't think of what a Tim exposing himself while chasing an ambulance represents, but I'm sure it will come to me later.

It's like some clue in 'The Da Vinci Code.' He doesn't appear to be wearing ANY trousers....I can't think of what a Tim exposing himself while chasing an ambulance represents, but I'm sure it will come to me later.

big jock new. <_<

Awww poor you.

It makes you sick.

Well what makes us sick is the ambulance hasers in the East End using death to help them chasing trophies.

'Us' that is, not like you Declan.

Awww poor you.

It makes you sick.

Well what makes us sick is the ambulance hasers in the East End using death to help them chasing trophies.

Behave.

Awww poor you.

It makes you sick.

I see someone else forgot the rule that if you disagree with certain posters on here you must be a Tim :rolleyes: