We're gonnae win the league

We have a better manager, better players (even without new additions) and a better support. The negativity around this summer is too much to bear. This topic is only for positive bears, so please do not reply if you have anything negative to say. We are going to be champions next year and we are going to go on a similar adventure in Europe. Never forget that we are the biggest and best team in the country and allways will be. We truely are the people :rangers:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on.. better players? What team won the league? Get the blue tinted specs off, we need at least 3 QUALITY players this summer to overtake them.

Better manager, imo the jury's still out on Smith. He's steadied the ship but can he take us to the next level? None of us can argue with what we achieved last season, fantastic, but we threw away the league. We've got the passion and heart which is probably unmatched in Europe but we need that bit of quality added.

Sorry for being negative, can't help it <_<.

Hang on.. better players? What team won the league? Get the blue tinted specs off, we need at least 3 QUALITY players this summer to overtake them.

Better manager, imo the jury's still out on Smith. He's steadied the ship but can he take us to the next level? None of us can argue with what we achieved last season, fantastic, but we threw away the league. We've got the passion and heart which is probably unmatched in Europe but we need that bit of quality added.

be negative elsewhere in another thread then.

we are the people.... and we will lift the treble and have another great adventure in europe.

Tis like when Big Eck came in, won the double then the treble.

Gota remember guys we may of lost the league but we still won the CIS, Scottish Cup and got to the final of the UEFA cup. Tis been a good season just a shame we lost the league. I blame the SFA :pipe:

Treble next year ladies.

Gota remember guys we may of lost the league but we still won the CIS, Scottish Cup and got to the final of the UEFA cup. Tis been a good season just a shame we lost the league. I blame the SFA :pipe:

Treble next year ladies.

Blame the SFA?? What did they do wrong?

be negative elsewhere in another thread then.

we are the people.... and we will lift the treble and have another great adventure in europe.

Well looking back at it, I can't decide if it's negativity or realism?

Treble next year ladies.

Blame the SFA?? What did they do wrong?

Scottish football.

Well the positives managed to last a whole thee posts. that's good considering.

We will win the league. I beliEve in our management team. I believe we will sign the quality needed to win the league. To win the treble.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

We will win the league. I beliEve in our management team. I believe we will sign the quality needed to win the league. To win the treble.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

thats very good, but down here on planet reality, we all know whats REALLY going to happen :(

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

thats very good, but down here on planet reality, we all know whats REALLY going to happen :(

please enlighten me as to what you KNOW is going to happen.

And please tell me how exactly you know this??

i wont be building my hopes up again this season like i did that season their especially with kenny millers coming in a guy who couldnt do it for the tims but he is now going to sign for us and we will win the league. i think not. reality check for some people on here.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

To be honest, you are best ignoring the type of daft fans who repeat the same repetitive gash every year like " we are ra people", "we are going to win the league 100%" etc.....these types basically know nothing about football and simply come out with the same "I believe" every single year, every single season regardless of the circumstances. The reason they do so is because they are not intelligent to construct logical arguments or theories and have to resort to "we ill win the treble...guaranteed" as they cannot think rationally. If these fans were to be believed then we would be winning the treble and doing well in Europe 30 years in a row as these types of fans just repeat themselves every single season.

No doubt the poor souls do love the club, but they are best ignored as they have nothing to add to any rational debate. These are the same types of fans who on the last day of the season were posting "I believe" and thinking we might knock 6 past Aberdeen wheras the fans with IQ's higher than a slice of toast knew that winning 1-0 against Aberdeen would be very difficult let alone winning 6-0.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

It can be reversed quite easily

Tell me how you know there will be quality brought in?

Tell me how you know we have a better manager?

Tell me how you know we'll win the league?

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Khenny Mhiller -------------------- nuff said

To be honest, you are best ignoring the type of daft fans who repeat the same repetitive gash every year like " we are ra people", "we are going to win the league 100%" etc.....these types basically know nothing about football and simply come out with the same "I believe" every single year, every single season regardless of the circumstances. The reason they do so is because they are not intelligent to construct logical arguments or theories and have to resort to "we ill win the treble...guaranteed" as they cannot think rationally. If these fans were to be believed then we would be winning the treble and doing well in Europe 30 years in a row as these types of fans just repeat themselves every single season.

No doubt the poor souls do love the club, but they are best ignored as they have nothing to add to any rational debate. These are the same types of fans who on the last day of the season were posting "I believe" and thinking we might knock 6 past Aberdeen wheras the fans with IQ's higher than a slice of toast knew that winning 1-0 against Aberdeen would be very difficult let alone winning 6-0.

Batman, I posted this topic to be positive. If you want me to give the reasons I think we will win the League I will be happy to do so, (not right now as I'm in work). By stating that we have the better players, we have the better manager and we have the better fans, I was simply making a sumation. I fully believe that all 3 of those statements are true and that we will win the league and I posted it because I meant it, based on, what I consider facts. Admittedly though, the we are the people part was just to add a bit of feeling :bouncy:

The only reason we lost the league was because of all our games, and the sfa treated us like crap.

I doubt we'll do as good in europe next season so the league will definetly be ours.

If things continue on they way they have, they will win the league quite easily and remembering our record against the top 6, we might struggle for 2nd.

Look at it like this

They conceded less goals, they have goalscorers who play, they have players who can take freekicks, they will strenghten with a better level of player than we are currently looking at, they play right to the very end of games, they don't invite other teams onto them because of a 38yr old defender. etc. etc. etc.

Unless there is another 5/6 players coming in with proven quality, the dross we have now will not win the league.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

It can be reversed quite easily

Tell me how you know there will be quality brought in?

Tell me how you know we have a better manager?

Tell me how you know we'll win the league?

I don't know mate. Where in my statement does it suggest I do know??

I used the term BELIEVE. I BELIEVE we will, but I do not know.

On the other hand the poster replying to me said that he knows what is really going to happen. Which was why I asked him to enlighten me.

Hope I cleared that up old chap.

p.s I did forget the i believe before winning the league, I Didn't bother editing it as I put I believe before everything else and thought people with at least half a brain cell would understand what I meant.