We're gonnae win the league

Misery really does love company huh?! doh

Nothing brings out the doubters quite like a positive thread. But why? Why do these people feel the overwhelming need to convince everyone else that the world really is going to end because we might sign a couple of "iffy" players? It's beyond comprehension! :7996:

If Rangers improve by even half the measure of last season then we will, in all probability, win the treble. The vast majority of neutrals I've discussed this with, and there have been many, can't see us losing the league next season. So why can't the negative element on here see it?

p.s. :rangers: WE ARE THE PEOPLE! :rangers:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Misery really does love company huh?!

Nothing brings out the doubters quite like a positive thread. But why? Why do these people feel the overwhelming need to convince everyone else that the world really is going to end because we might sign a couple of "iffy" players? It's beyond comprehension!

If Rangers improve by even half the measure of last season then we will, in all probability, win the treble. The vast majority of neutrals I've discussed this with, and there have been many, can't see us losing the league next season. So why can't the negative element on here see it?

p.s. WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

If Iwas gay or you were a female (or post op) I would kiss you :bouncy:

We have a better manager, better players (even without new additions) and a better support. The negativity around this summer is too much to bear. This topic is only for positive bears, so please do not reply if you have anything negative to say. We are going to be champions next year and we are going to go on a similar adventure in Europe. Never forget that we are the biggest and best team in the country and allways will be. We truely are the people :rangers:

positive i like but there is no point opening a thread with dillusional statements " better players (even without new additions)" (why were the 3 biggest spl scorers all septik bhoys then) what are u going on about

when are you going to stik it to the pile of pish that lost the league this year and you think we got the best players u truly do wear ur blue tinted specs

we need to spend big to challenege celtic for the league and we need to spend wise u dont honestly feel we will win it with the gash we got at the club now do u !

i like thinking in a positive way and disussing a way forward but dilluisonal threads liek this are pointless

Well the positives managed to last a whole thee posts. that's good considering.

We will win the league. I beliEve in our management team. I believe we will sign the quality needed to win the league. To win the treble.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

thats very good, but down here on planet reality, we all know whats REALLY going to happen :(

please enlighten me as to what you KNOW is going to happen.

And please tell me how exactly you know this??

Khenny Mhiller -------------------- nuff said

no i'm sorry it's not nuff said at all. Are you suggesting we are going to win absolutely nothing just because we are bying kenny miller back???

I can understand anger at his signing but to throw all your toys out the pram over one signing is a bit childish don't you think???

it's not just anger at signing him because of who he is, but that it shows more that we have a very poor ambition as a club and that this is the kind of quality we are going to be looking for, plus by signing him, it clearly shows that SDM, Bain and Smith do not give a fuck about the fans as well as screaming and shouting that we're potless and wont be signing any 'quality' players,

you can sit and say 'oh he'll be a great foil for boyd this, and he'll score plenty of goals that, but the cold hard fact is, we wont compete for the league next season or do anything in europe, we are fucked for any success untill real change happens at the club.

Ok, I normally avoid the negative pish that's posted on here repetitively by the same people. This thread is started as a "glass half full" thread for us people who don't always think the worst, yet still it is hijacked by the "we're doomed" brigade. I honestly don't know what your motivation is for constantly deriding the club. I really can't see it at all. <cr>

Anyway, what has made me post this time is your statement in bold above.

What you are saying, quite explicitly, is that we will not compete for the league next season. What the hell do you base this on? This season, with our nightmare schedule and a run to the Uefa Cup final, we were still in the league on the last day. Suddenly from next season, when we're not going to "do anything in Europe," you know for a "cold hard fact" that we will not be competing for the league?????

When we do compete for the league next year (as I'm sure we will), can we rest assured that you will accept you don't know what you're talking about in relation to this, and your negative posting will stop? I doubt it.

Some people on here really need to get a grip. :mad:

positive i like but there is no point opening a thread with dillusional statements " better players (even without new additions)" (why were the 3 biggest spl scorers all septik bhoys then) what are u going on about

when are you going to stik it to the pile of pish that lost the league this year and you think we got the best players u truly do wear ur blue tinted specs

we need to spend big to challenege celtic for the league and we need to spend wise u dont honestly feel we will win it with the gash we got at the club now do u !

i like thinking in a positive way and disussing a way forward but dilluisonal threads liek this are pointless

When both teams were at their peak last season, the first 2 old firm games, we showed we were the better team. I am not saying we will win the league without any new additions, we wont, however we have a better base to build on than them. I am also certain we have a better manager, which I think neutrals would agree with, and Watty certainly has a better signing record than ginger nuts. As a Rangers fans I will allways have blue tinted specs on, however if you look at my posts I am allways objectional and state things as I see them and I firmly believe we are the better team now and will be next season. Ye of little faith come back here in 1 year.

Nothing brings out the doubters quite like a positive thread. But why? Why do these people feel the overwhelming need to convince everyone else that the world really is going to end because we might sign a couple of "iffy" players? It's beyond comprehension! :7996:

Well said Wreckedroy (tu)

We should start a thread for positive people, try and get some positive feeling going.

What do you mean, someone already has...? :unsure:

Well said Wreckedroy (tu)

We should start a thread for positive people, try and get some positive feeling going.

What do you mean, someone already has...? :unsure:

positive only loyal !!! :unionflag:

Lets face it Walter set out his stall home and away so we wouldn't lose goals and the forward play suffered because of that.

However the Dhims still conceeded less even though they didn't put so much thought into their defence and actually played with two strikers, sometimes 3!

IMO Walters tactics nearly worked but alas and because of the fixture back-log we failed to lift the SPL, however I cannot watch that style of football again next season...............it was boring, had no imagination and quite simply wasn't the Rangers way.

If Walter has the same ideas as last then I don't want him here, I want to see us try to sign creative players and get the blood flowing again with some positive football.

Looking over at the east end, they know they got out of jail and will be more determined to make sure they stay on top and will spend serious money, we need to realise that and for that reason alone I think we have an up-hill struggle to win the SPL.

Negative in a way but being realistic is always the best way.