We're gonnae win the league

Well the positives managed to last a whole thee posts. that's good considering.

We will win the league. I beliEve in our management team. I believe we will sign the quality needed to win the league. To win the treble.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

thats very good, but down here on planet reality, we all know whats REALLY going to happen :(

please enlighten me as to what you KNOW is going to happen.

And please tell me how exactly you know this??

Khenny Mhiller -------------------- nuff said

no i'm sorry it's not nuff said at all. Are you suggesting we are going to win absolutely nothing just because we are bying kenny miller back???

I can understand anger at his signing but to throw all your toys out the pram over one signing is a bit childish don't you think???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Brown Brogue

I take it you were also posting the same thing towards the end of this season saying we were definitely going to win the SPL...

Saying 'Believe', 'No surrender', 'WATP', and :rangers: at the end of your posts really doesn't make a difference to how the team plays you know.

What you class as positivity may well be seen by others as over-confidence, I would have thought after this years events fans wouldn't be so inclined to set themselves up for a fall.

I take it you were also posting the same thing towards the end of this season saying we were definitely going to win the SPL...

Saying 'Believe', 'No surrender', 'WATP', and :rangers: at the end of your posts really doesn't make a difference to how the team plays you know.

What you class as positivity may well be seen by others as over-confidence, I would have thought after this years events fans wouldn't be so inclined to set themselves up for a fall.

What happened to all those fans that said the league was wrapped up in April?

Guest The Brown Brogue

What happened to all those fans that said the league was wrapped up in April?

Exactly mate, the ones who were planning to send out the under 19's for the games after the split because it would be all over by then.

We will win the league. I beliEve in our management team. I believe we will sign the quality needed to win the league. To win the treble.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

thats very good, but down here on planet reality, we all know whats REALLY going to happen :(

no i'm sorry it's not nuff said at all. Are you suggesting we are going to win absolutely nothing just because we are bying kenny miller back???

I can understand anger at his signing but to throw all your toys out the pram over one signing is a bit childish don't you think???

it's not just anger at signing him because of who he is, but that it shows more that we have a very poor ambition as a club and that this is the kind of quality we are going to be looking for, plus by signing him, it clearly shows that SDM, Bain and Smith do not give a fuck about the fans as well as screaming and shouting that we're potless and wont be signing any 'quality' players,

you can sit and say 'oh he'll be a great foil for boyd this, and he'll score plenty of goals that, but the cold hard fact is, we wont compete for the league next season or do anything in europe, we are fucked for any success untill real change happens at the club.

Saying 'Believe', 'No surrender', 'WATP', and at the end of your posts really doesn't make a difference to how the team plays you know.

I did think we would win the league, however I based that on the fact that we were in a stronger position and that we had a team who were good enough to win the league. If you think that I am saying we are going to win the league simply to be positive and not because I have thought about it, you are so wrong. I did not think we were going to win the league at the start of last season, however I am supremley confident for next season as I believe, if we keep Cuellar, Mcgregor etc. we already have the better team to build a foundation on. With regards to the We are the prople part, as I have already stated that was only to add to the positive mood. Go back on your negative topics, you are not welcome on here as the post originally stated :angry2:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

it's not just anger at signing him because of who he is, but that it shows more that we have a very poor ambition as a club and that this is the kind of quality we are going to be looking for, plus by signing him, it clearly shows that SDM, Bain and Smith do not give a fuck about the fans as well as screaming and shouting that we're potless and wont be signing any 'quality' players,

you can sit and say 'oh he'll be a great foil for boyd this, and he'll score plenty of goals that, but the cold hard fact is, we wont compete for the league next season or do anything in europe, we are fucked for any success untill real change happens at the club.

I am sure they do care about the fans mate, but first priority is to Rangers Football Club. I will agree that at least 99.9% (me included) don't want Miller. I also guess (due to all the singing) that Watty knows this.

The fact that he is still pursuing an interest suggests that he sees something we don't (god knows what). For that I will give Smith the benefit of the doubt.

I am hoping that he is backup for some better quality striker we may be after such as Pallidino. Just because we are buying miller doesn't make him a first team player. We need to cover for the players we will lose e.g Cousin, Darcheville (probably) Novo (maybe)

But the quality will come. I do believe that. If we get Pallidino, klasnic, Berthod. These are all good players we are linked with but who probably wont entrtain club football untl after tourney.

Maybe we can focus some what on getting these players instead of Miller and Reynolds.

Everyone is saying why are we buying them and not the classy players. Simple reason is these players aren't in EURO 2008 whre the classy players are.

You dont spend £2 million for a back up player

You dont sign someone who the fans dislike to make him a back up player

We all know Miller is shit, but because Walter wants him, he must have hidden talents we dont see? WTF?!

Miller is the quality striker that we were promised, the problem is, he has no quality

We all know Miller is shit, but because Walter wants him, he must have hidden talents we dont see? WTF?!

Miller is the quality striker that we were promised, the problem is, he has no quality

How do you know???

We spent £2 million on or so on Buffel. we can all see he is a regular first team player.

Why don't you sign someone the fans don't like to make him back up??

How do you know???

We spent £2 million on or so on Buffel. we can all see he is a regular first team player.

How do you know!

Buffel was bought as a starter, which planet do you live on?

Its great business to bring in someone who everyone hates, Waste £2 million, sit him in the stand and pay him £15,000 a week.

How do you know???

How do you know!

Buffel was bought as a starter, which planet do you live on?

Its great business to bring in someone who everyone hates, Waste £2 million, sit him in the stand and pay him £15,000 a week.

Aye he was bought as a started, but he aint now. Which brings your we don't buy a player for £2 million s back up into question. Obviously we do or Buffel would be starting week in week out.

If Miller isn't playing the part he wont get a gam. Simple as that. You can cry into your soup over it all you want mate, but it wont change. You can also "believe" you know the facts around ibrox and spout it here.

The only facts we do know is that we know nothing of walter smiths plans. All you do is guess. Guess in the negative and moan about it on here because you convince yourself you are correct

Guest The Brown Brogue

Saying 'Believe', 'No surrender', 'WATP', and at the end of your posts really doesn't make a difference to how the team plays you know.

I did think we would win the league, however I based that on the fact that we were in a stronger position and that we had a team who were good enough to win the league. If you think that I am saying we are going to win the league simply to be positive and not because I have thought about it, you are so wrong. I did not think we were going to win the league at the start of last season, however I am supremley confident for next season as I believe, if we keep Cuellar, Mcgregor etc. we already have the better team to build a foundation on. With regards to the We are the prople part, as I have already stated that was only to add to the positive mood. Go back on your negative topics, you are not welcome on here as the post originally stated :angry2:

So sorry to infringe upon your private topic, I was still under the impression that this is a forum where anyone can post in any thread they want.

Tell you what, I'll start again....WATP, No Surrender, In Walt we trust. Is that better? :rolleyes:

In 2 years Jan 05 - Jan 07 Buffel played 64 times for Rangers.

He was a regular under McLeish and a regular under PLG.

He was gropped by PLG, Started off as a regular and then was dropped. Because he was playing pish. Even though he cost us £2 million.

He was gropped by PLG, Started off as a regular and then was dropped. Because he was playing pish. Even though he cost us £2 million.

You just contradicted yourself. You said previously he was a back up player, now he was a started and was dropped.

Finish this sentence....... Rangers paid £2.3 million for Thomas Buffel and made him a ...........

A. Starter

B. Starter

C. Starter

You just contradicted yourself. You said previously he was a back up player, now he was a started and was dropped.

Finish this sentence....... Rangers paid £2.3 million for Thomas Buffel and made him a ...........

A. Starter

B. Starter

C. Starter

Mate it's not the point.

I see you deliberatley missed out on ym other stuff to pick up on one doh

Ok he may have been a starter to begin with. But he didn't stay that way for very long did he. Despite us paying £2 million for him. So my point still stands that we do still buy players for £2 million and don't make them automatic starts.

But hey ho, if you want to continue with your rants be my guest. You still know nothing about the way Rangers is being run at this moments of Walter Smiths ideas on who to buy and when to play them.

You only guess, you guess negatively and then you moan in every thread you can possibly make up or reply in. If that floats your boat, you wire in my son. Whatever makes you happy. I am pleased for you that you have found a function in life. To make up your own facts and ideas and moan about them.

(applause emoticon)

You only guess, But you feel you're right and i'm wrong

You cant give me any proof on anything you have said.

Miller is signing and you come out with he wont be a starter, Walter must see something in him we all dont, I trust Walter.

Then I ask where all the money is and you give me no proof that the money will be released.

I ask how many scouts we have, you say theres a team of scouts. No names though.

If we are going on FACTS, and FACTS alone. Rangers are in a terrible position.

You only guess, But you feel you're right and i'm wrong

You cant give me any proof on anything you have said.

Miller is signing and you come out with he wont be a starter, Walter must see something in him we all dont, I trust Walter.

Then I ask where all the money is and you give me no proof that the money will be released.

If we are going on FACTS, and FACTS alone. Rangers are in a terrible position.

You never asked me where the money is at all. What are you wanting him to do?? Waft it about like loadsamoney until the time comes to spend it?? Keep an article in the papers letting everyone know the money is still there?? It was the same at the beginning of last season when everyone was crying about only getting £3million and we spent 12. No one expected that.

I never pretend to know the facts. I am not saying you are wrong. You could be right, we may not sign anyone else. I hardly doubt it, but maybe.

The point is I am not suggesting that I am completely correct where as you are. Your negative posts are sent out as if you know all these things as facts, where you don't.

I never said he wont be a starter. I said he may be getting bought as back up for the players that are leaving. If you are going to quote me please read my threads properly first.

Rangers are in a bad position just now. It isn't terrible. No one has left and with the team we have we took the league to the last game, and arguably would have won it had it not been for the SPL. We aint in a terrible state, but we can improve. We can always improve.

But to moan that we aint improving two weeks into the transfer window is ludicrous. As I said there is a EURO championship coming up. Do you want to see us sign these players and have them pick up a season long injury. You would be happy we signed them right up until that point then it would be Walter Smith's fault for not waiting until the end of the chamionship.

We have gone for Miller and Reynolds just now because they aren't in the championships. And I have already agreed that I think Miller is gash. I don't like him and I don't think he is good enough to wear a jersey. Walter Smith does and I will support that decision. Because I support everything about rangers.

We have a better manager, better players (even without new additions) and a better support. The negativity around this summer is too much to bear. This topic is only for positive bears, so please do not reply if you have anything negative to say. We are going to be champions next year and we are going to go on a similar adventure in Europe. Never forget that we are the biggest and best team in the country and allways will be. We truely are the people :rangers:

i can feel the positive energy all the way over here mate. good show.

Hang on.. better players? What team won the league? Get the blue tinted specs off, we need at least 3 QUALITY players this summer to overtake them.

Better manager, imo the jury's still out on Smith. He's steadied the ship but can he take us to the next level? None of us can argue with what we achieved last season, fantastic, but we threw away the league. We've got the passion and heart which is probably unmatched in Europe but we need that bit of quality added.

Sorry for being negative, can't help it <_<.

The only reason we lost the league was because of all our games, and the sfa treated us like crap.

I doubt we'll do as good in europe next season so the league will definetly be ours.

How do you get those Linkin Park-Gemma Atkinson-Zelda things that you've got mate?

We have a better manager, better players (even without new additions) and a better support. The negativity around this summer is too much to bear. This topic is only for positive bears, so please do not reply if you have anything negative to say. We are going to be champions next year and we are going to go on a similar adventure in Europe. Never forget that we are the biggest and best team in the country and allways will be. We truely are the people :rangers:

Well said. :clap::clap::clap:

The ones who are fed up/disappointed/disillusioned with Rangers just now can bugger off - bad for morale, not doing us any good at all.

Through thick and thin - I will always support my team!!!! (tu)

So sorry to infringe upon your private topic, I was still under the impression that this is a forum where anyone can post in any thread they want.

Tell you what, I'll start again....WATP, No Surrender, In Walt we trust. Is that better? :rolleyes:

...nah..tell you what...why not try: "We Are Not The People; Lets All Surrender; Walter Out (even if he did turn our performance round)"

Is that better for YOU?... doh

Good call DD...