RST in meltdown ............

JTP

The Trust have announced a SGM - date/venue to be announced...

Only thing they could do in the circumstances.... Should be interesting!

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rs...15&Itemid=1

Am I missing something?

When is this meeting, I can't see the actual date

Date and venue to be announced. I'd love to be there, but I think travelling down from Shetland is a step too far. I'll get the opposing reports from yourself and Frankie after the event. It will be interesting to see what you both take from it :D

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie, could I ask you if Dingwalls political views and the direction he wants the Trust to take one of the reasons behind the mass resignations from the Trust?

Personally I don't care about MD's political views - that's his personal business. I can't speak for the other people who resigned though.

Other than that I will be saving my own resignation comments for the membership of the Trust at the SGM. It is then up to them to decide upon the issue.

:)

I'll look forward to reading about them, unfortunately I won't be at the AGM.

Am I missing something?

Date and venue to be announced. I'd love to be there, but I think travelling down from Shetland is a step too far. I'll get the opposing reports from yourself and Frankie after the event. It will be interesting to see what you both take from it :D

You beat me to my edit :D

Yep, will certainly be interesting. And it was the least the Trust could do under the circumstances

Am I missing something?

You beat me to my edit :D

Yep, will certainly be interesting. And it was the least the Trust could do under the circumstances

Absolutely (tu)

For the people who can't attend I'm sure the minutes will be available very soon after the event...

Obviously I'll be happy to answer questions as well.

Which version of the minutes will be available ? Before or after they have been 'suitably revised' ?

EARNEST WORTHING ???????????

WOT THE FCUKIN HELL IS THAT ? WOT THE FCUKIN HELL IS THAT ? :sherlock:

EARNEST WORTHING ???????????

WOT THE FCUKIN HELL IS THAT ? WOT THE FCUKIN HELL IS THAT ?

:sherlock:

Keep your dignity, Blue, keep your dignity.

And its Ernest. Try in earnest to get it right next time. :harhar:

Sorry for the reading error but it's getting that some of these nom de plumes are so ridiculous I can't read them for the tears of laughter running out my eyes ! Fcuk sake do me a favour ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::sherlock:

For the people who can't attend I'm sure the minutes will be available very soon after the event...

Obviously I'll be happy to answer questions as well.

Which version of the minutes will be available ? Before or after they have been 'suitably revised' ?

Are you a member of the RST? If you are not then you have no reason to complain about not hearing the full story. Why should you? The members are the most important part of the organisation and if you were one then you would attend and voice your oppinion on the resignations. Simple.

Oh and I'd just like to clarify that I don't oppose anything Frankie has ever said, I have a slightly different vision on how the Trust should handle themselves regarding Murray.

I've been delighted the way the Trust has dealt with every other aspect of the organization. Apart from the site :harhar:

Just hope I can make this S&M get together, may even use a holiday if need be.

Are you a member of the RST? If you are not then you have no reason to complain about not hearing the full story. Why should you? The members are the most important part of the organisation and if you were one then you would attend and voice your oppinion on the resignations. Simple.

It's a fair question - and the answer is a resounding yes.

And I might just attend and voice my opinions. I just very well might. (tu)

Make sure you do mate.

That's what the RST is all about.

Well get your arse down there mate and grill the remaining Board members on why they felt the need to keep us in the dark over the resignations. I know i will be going. (tu)

Well get your arse down there mate and grill the remaining Board members on why they felt the need to keep us in the dark over the resignations. I know i will be going. (tu)

I see over on FF the new vice-chairman has stated that he wants the reasons for the resignations made public and that this isn't happening out of respect for those that resigned. Oh really ? My understanding is that the new vice-chairman's master is the one with most to lose.

[quote name='BlueIsTheColour' post='2496659' date='Jun 14 2008, 11:23

He has also stated that he wants the reasons for the resignations made public and that this isn't happening out of respect for those that resigned. Oh really ? My understanding is that the new vice-chairman's master is the one with most to lose.

That's just speculation.

Why don't we wait and see?

I see over on FF the new vice-chairman has stated that he wants the reasons for the resignations made public and that this isn't happening out of respect for those that resigned. Oh really ? My understanding is that the new vice-chairman's master is the one with most to lose.

No idea mate, it's all just specation and counter-speculation at the moment. I am hoping that everything is made clear at the SGM otherwise serious questions will have to be asked over the integrity of those left on the Board.

The membership deserve an honest sumnation of events leading upto the resignations.

I'm delighted that the RST has called an SGM and that members will now have the opportunity to hear from everyone involved.

I am also delighted that people on this message board have been able to have a decent discussion about the RST rather than one where people continue to make snide remarks.

Well that will depend on wether we get the real reasons or the tarted up version of the real reasons!! We can only hope that the ex-board members who resigned will attend and be allowed the time and platform to give a short speech to the members with their real reasons for resigning. If that is allowed to happen, then the meeting will be valid. Anything short of that, and it will not be worth attending.

Well that will depend on wether we get the real reasons or the tarted up version of the real reasons!! We can only hope that the ex-board members who resigned will attend and be allowed the time and platform to give a short speech to the members with their real reasons for resigning. If that is allowed to happen, then the meeting will be valid. Anything short of that, and it will not be worth attending.

Frankie has made it perfectly clear that he'll explain his reasons.

I think if anyone believes that Mark Dingwall, with his decades of political experience, won't have the SGM well and trully stitched up then they button up the back.

The SGM might not be the barometer of success - its what happens after that.

Jimenez

Are you Dingwalls love child or summit? because the way you are behaving here is very strange indeed.

More than 4 people on this thread have doubts about Dingwalls integrity, his right wing- views are an embarrassment to genuine Rangers fans and when his name is on the RST committee then it means straight away any credibility is quickly lost and thus the Trust will be fighting an uphill battle.

The man is in it for himself, just ask the guys who resigned from the RST.