Kenny says he's wanting to score in the next old firm & on lots of other issues

Boab

I CAN'T WAIT TO SCORE AGAINST CELTIC

by Graeme Bryce

KENNY MILLER has admitted he doesn’t have a clue how he’ll celebrate if he scores against Celtic back in a Rangers shirt but he’d LOVE to find out!

The controversial £1.9million Ibrox signing made himself Public Enemy No1 with many outraged Gers fans when he scored the opener in a 2-0 win for the Hoops on his Old Firm debut at Parkhead in September 2006.

Critics claim he rubbed it in by kissing the Celtic badge as he ran off, a charge he denies.

But Miller has no idea how he’ll react if he scores for Gers in the first Old Firm clash of the season.

He confessed: “What will I do if I score against Celtic? That’s a great question, but one I can’t honestly answer.

“Believe me, no one knows how they are going to react in the heat of an Old Firm game!

“It would be ridiculous to think I could sit here and calmly plan out what I’d do.

“You just can’t choreograph the kind of emotion which is released when you score a big goal in such a crucial game.

“The reaction to anyone scoring in an Old Firm game is always the same — it’s spontaneous.

“I’ll probably do the first thing that pops into my head.

“But I’m getting a bit ahead of myself, let’s just say I hope it happens SOON!

“The fixture list comes out for the new season on Monday and I want my first Old Firm game to come as soon as possible because I realise what scoring against Celtic would mean to everyone.

“The Old Firm derby is THE game in the Scottish football calendar and I can’t wait for it to arrive.

“I’d settle for it being the opening game of the season. I certainly don’t want to have to wait as long as I did for my first Celtic goal.â€

Miller revealed he was just seconds away from asking boss Gordon Strachan to sub him when he struck that goal.

He had felt himself cramping up and believed he had only one run left in him when he called on his remaining power to steer a shot past Allan McGregor.

But he says he’s never wished he hadn’t scored that goal.

He said: “I can’t rewrite history, it’s part of my career now.

“I’ve done what I’ve done and there’s no point wondering about what-ifs.

“It happened and now I have moved on.

“At the end of the day it was a BIG goal for me.

“I had a lot to prove at Celtic and to score my first goal in an Old Firm game, against my old club, was obviously massive.

“It was what I was there to do, it was what I was paid to do!

“But hand on heart, I can swear I've never kissed ANY badge, not even the Scotland badge.

“It’s simply not something I do, and never have.â€

I have the paper here, and that was a small part of the interviewing that was online.

Some other quotes of the bigger interview were 'When Walter called me and told me he wanted back at Rangers and he would be making it one of his priority signings, it was music to my ears.

Walter made it clear he didn't give a f*** about the controversial stuff. He wanted me because they rated as a player - and Ally said the same when I spoke to him.''

He then said that makes everything bearable as 2 of the most respected people in football believe in him.

He then went onto say that there could been easier options than signing me as the fans had made their feelings known. He feels the fact that Walter was still good to go with it meant that he has taken weight off his shoulders (Kenny's) and he now has to deliver for Coisty and Ally.

He then goes on about his time with us before, said he maybe he was signed because of the under 21 rule, that he scored against Monaco in the CL for us, scored 5 times in 1 game an dmade us a £1million profit. Kenny also says he's improved as a player.

I quote 'I feel like I left Rangers as a boy. Now I've come back like a man.'

He says he needs to earn our respect (the fans' respect) and that he thnks his actions will show he wants to win games and trophies for Rangers but then the article finishes:

'Of course I realise some fans will never accept me. Thats their prerogative'.

http://blogs.notw.co.uk/notw_scotland_spor...r-eager-fo.html

At least he's saying all the right things.

Now that he's signed i'm 100% behind him though. I think now he's signed, its up to the fans if he is a waste of money. He's got the confidence to come here and play, but if we constantly put him down... we're not giving him or walter a chance to prove why he signed.

“I had a lot to prove at Celtic and to score my first goal in an Old Firm game, against my old club, was obviously massive.

You're doing some job at winning us over, you thick scum b*stard. F*ck off.

still dont like and still think hes pish. Hes going to have to hit the ground running to start winning over the fans. An old firm goal would certainly go a long way to doing that.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SCORE AGAINST CELTIC

by Graeme Bryce

KENNY MILLER has admitted he doesn’t have a clue how he’ll celebrate if he scores against Celtic back in a Rangers shirt but he’d LOVE to find out!

The controversial £1.9million Ibrox signing made himself Public Enemy No1 with many outraged Gers fans when he scored the opener in a 2-0 win for the Hoops on his Old Firm debut at Parkhead in September 2006.

Critics claim he rubbed it in by kissing the Celtic badge as he ran off, a charge he denies.

But Miller has no idea how he’ll react if he scores for Gers in the first Old Firm clash of the season.

He confessed: “What will I do if I score against Celtic? That’s a great question, but one I can’t honestly answer.

“Believe me, no one knows how they are going to react in the heat of an Old Firm game!

“It would be ridiculous to think I could sit here and calmly plan out what I’d do.

“You just can’t choreograph the kind of emotion which is released when you score a big goal in such a crucial game.

“The reaction to anyone scoring in an Old Firm game is always the same — it’s spontaneous.

“I’ll probably do the first thing that pops into my head.

“But I’m getting a bit ahead of myself, let’s just say I hope it happens SOON!

“The fixture list comes out for the new season on Monday and I want my first Old Firm game to come as soon as possible because I realise what scoring against Celtic would mean to everyone.

“The Old Firm derby is THE game in the Scottish football calendar and I can’t wait for it to arrive.

“I’d settle for it being the opening game of the season. I certainly don’t want to have to wait as long as I did for my first Celtic goal.â€

Miller revealed he was just seconds away from asking boss Gordon Strachan to sub him when he struck that goal.

He had felt himself cramping up and believed he had only one run left in him when he called on his remaining power to steer a shot past Allan McGregor.

But he says he’s never wished he hadn’t scored that goal.

He said: “I can’t rewrite history, it’s part of my career now.

“I’ve done what I’ve done and there’s no point wondering about what-ifs.

“It happened and now I have moved on.

“It was what I was there to do, it was what I was paid to do!

“But hand on heart, I can swear I've never kissed ANY badge, not even the Scotland badge.

“It’s simply not something I do, and never have.â€

I have the paper here, and that was a small part of the interviewing that was online.

Some other quotes of the bigger interview were 'When Walter called me and told me he wanted back at Rangers and he would be making it one of his priority signings, it was music to my ears.

Walter made it clear he didn't give a f*** about the controversial stuff. He wanted me because they rated as a player - and Ally said the same when I spoke to him.''

He then said that makes everything bearable as 2 of the most respected people in football believe in him.

He then went onto say that there could been easier options than signing me as the fans had made their feelings known. He feels the fact that Walter was still good to go with it meant that he has taken weight off his shoulders (Kenny's) and he now has to deliver for Coisty and Ally.

He then goes on about his time with us before, said he maybe he was signed because of the under 21 rule, that he scored against Monaco in the CL for us, scored 5 times in 1 game an dmade us a £1million profit. Kenny also says he's improved as a player.

I quote 'I feel like I left Rangers as a boy. Now I've come back like a man.'

He says he needs to earn our respect (the fans' respect) and that he thnks his actions will show he wants to win games and trophies for Rangers but then the article finishes:

'Of course I realise some fans will never accept me. Thats their prerogative'.

http://blogs.notw.co.uk/notw_scotland_spor...r-eager-fo.html

should that not say "i feel i left Rangers a boy. Now I've come come back like a bhoy"

Well, he's one of us now, whether we like it or not. Let's just save our bile for the taigs instead of all this infighting.

This is small potaoes (no pun intended) compared to when we signed Maurice Johnston. I remember ditching my season book & going into one almighty huff. We'd signed Satan and i wasn't having any of it.

How long do you think it lasted?

I remember myself & HighlandBear singing "Mo Mo Super Mo" in the West Enclosure as he scored and we beat the filth 3-0, less than 8 months after we were "never going back".

Accept it and move on. WATP :rangers:

Well, he's one of us now, whether we like it or not. Let's just save our bile for the taigs instead of all this infighting.

This is small potaoes (no pun intended) compared to when we signed Maurice Johnston. I remember ditching my season book & going into one almighty huff. We'd signed Satan and i wasn't having any of it.

I remember myself & HighlandBear singing "Mo Mo Super Mo" in the West Enclosure as he scored and we beat the filth 3-0, less than 8 months after we were "never going back".

Spot on WVB

evens

He's saying the right things as he would've said no matter what club he joined.

Didn't want him, but now he's here i won't get my knickers in a twist about it and he'll get my support on the pitch. However he should do his talking on the pitch, someone at Rangers should get a hold of him and tell him to keep his fucking vagina shut. All this media attention is just perpetuating the situation.

Well said mate!

Spot on (tu)

Guest johngers
He's saying the right things as he would've said no matter what club he joined.

Didn't want him, but now he's here i won't get my knickers in a twist about it and he'll get my support on the pitch. However he should do his talking on the pitch, someone at Rangers should get a hold of him and tell him to keep his fucking vagina shut. All this media attention is just perpetuating the situation.

:mutley:

:clap:

Again. That's twice I've agreed with you now, stop being reasonable about things ya prick. :(

never thought id see it

great post :)

never thought id see it

Yes, good to see a few people starting to support the minority opinion on here and realise that Kenny Miller is once again a Rangers player and I for one hope he is a huge success and helps us get the SPL title back where it belongs. :rangers:

his agent and wattie have told the wee runt what to say then he goes to america for a fortnight till it all blows over ,, well he better think again he`s still gonna get pelters

Well done, that'll really help.

never thought id see it

Yes, good to see a few people starting to support the minority opinion on here and realise that Kenny Miller is once again a Rangers player and I for one hope he is a huge success and helps us get the SPL title back where it belongs. :rangers:

He's signed for us now and is here wether we like it or not. We have no choice but to accept it and get behind him now. :rangers:

Well he's got his wish, the first old firm game is a few games in...