Durrant away out to Austria this morning

CF5LOYAL

Ian Durrant has flown out to Austria this morning for what reason I don't know but he used Murrays private jet and usually when that happens it is when we are looking to tie something up. He was meant to be playing golf this morning with a guy I know (won't be saying his name on here) at Bonnyton but phoned up to cancel.

The guy also said we are looking at two Croats but couldn't rememeber the names of the players.

Hopefully we will here something within the next couple of days (tu)

Ian Durrant has flown out to Austria this morning for what reason I don't know but he used Murrays private jet and usually when that happens it is when we are looking to tie something up. He was meant to be playing golf this morning with a guy I know (won't be saying his name on here) at Bonnyton but phoned up to cancel.

The guy also said we are looking at two Croats but couldn't rememeber the names of the players.

No doubt the Croatians have some talented players.

i went to school with luggy your mates no chance of beating him at golf as the little fecker cant count used to cheat me at tennis all the time with his score counting ability

I wouldn't think Durrant is the guy to sort any deals out - more just to scout them.

begs the questian though, why send him to scout them - why don't we have a team of scouts already there?!? doh

Walter has been Sky + the games we should be alright <_<

I wouldn't think Durrant is the guy to sort any deals out - more just to scout them.

begs the questian though, why send him to scout them - why don't we have a team of scouts already there?!? doh

Aye and I'm sure Ally is listening on the radio and all <_<

According to the guy he reckoned it was to tie a deal up. He had booked the golf in the morning and an hour later Durrant phoned him to tell him he had to go straight to the Airport and get Murrays jet out to Austria. Portugal, Czech, Turkey and Switzerland are on tonight so if he's going to scout then it will be one of those teams.

I was dying to know what Croats we are interested in but he just couldn't remember the guys names.

Aye and I'm sure Ally is listening on the radio and all <_<

Plus Wullie Mckay is still Burning his DVD's

Were sorted (tu)

If I were the manager I'd want to be there myself.

It'll be the good old Rapid Vienna link. We've clinched the new Sebo.

Croatia are resting Modric, Krankjaer and Srna

Olic, Josip Simunic, Robert Kovac and Mladen Petric have all received one yellow card and could be rested to avoid missing the quarter-finals.

Klasnic and Simic will play. He's away to watch these players