Does PLG merit a portrait?

davie_bluenose

387 members have voted

1. 1. Does PLG merrit a portriat.........

• YES
    • NO
    • UNSURE

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: No way, all previous managers have been tremendous in bringing success to Rangers (well, John Greig done his bit as a player obviously) Mr Le Guen has done nothing to deserve a portrait of his smug face at Ibrox. He will be lucky to get a polaroid, french coont (willy) (willy) (willy)

Of course he does. We can't write the guy out of his place in history because we are dissappointed in him... doh

He came, he tried, he failed. No one can ever take away the fact that he had the honour of being manager of this great club.

:angry: No way, all previous managers have been tremendous in bringing success to Rangers (well, John Greig done his bit as a player obviously) Mr Le Guen has done nothing to deserve a portrait of his smug face at Ibrox.  He will be lucky to get a polaroid, french coont (willy)  (willy)  (willy)

Strong view. Smacks of a glory hunter but strong view none the less.

Nope. Why portray failure?

Missing the point by a mile here PG. We are not portraying failure. We are upholding tradition thats all. He was a manager of Glasgow Rangers, end of story. We can't hide that fact away as if it never happened, no matter how much the idea appeals ... :lol:

:angry: No way, all previous managers have been tremendous in bringing success to Rangers (well, John Greig done his bit as a player obviously) Mr Le Guen has done nothing to deserve a portrait of his smug face at Ibrox. He will be lucky to get a polaroid, french cunt (willy) (willy) (willy)

less of the c word cogs please.

When u look at each portrait you see that each tells its own story of an era of Rangers foot ball club. To not put him up would be like erasing part of our history, whether crap or not he should be there.Also he could have chosen tons of teams over us. He came to Rangers with a much smaller budget than most other teams and gave it his best. Did it work out? obviously no, but that does not mean we forget the work he did and the commitment he made to the gers. Also the fact that he didnt take any compo when he left says a lot about the guy as a person. So I say "YES" to the portrait.

Its a yes from me, part of our history, good or bad we shouldnt sweep this time under the carpet.

Spot on

He failed but we dont hide from that

It will be there to inspire the others that follow not to follow his path, but follow the path of the likes of Struth and Smith(heres hoping the 2nd time is as good as his first)

Ordinarily id say no he doesnt deserve to but i think the traditions of the club have to be held up here. Every other one of our managers are up there and it would only seem petty and spiteful for him not to be up there, even tho he was baws!!!

I said no, but understand why others want to put the blundering bawbag up there.

I'd rather not though. It's a dark period of our history which deserves as little mention as possible.