Miller getting slated again

The thought of Rangers fans booing their own players makes me sick to my stomach!

well i think your gonna have to get used to it cause miller is going to get a torrent of abuse this season - personally i dont think he will last the season - the fans will either drive him out the club or he will f*ck off by himself.

but when you think of it we put up with a lot of pish from walter and the club - but i think it was a step to far with miller and they have well and truley took us for granted this time.

celtic where rubbing there hands when they got rid -

WHY? cos he wis utter pish for them and he will be utter pish for us too.

GTF kenny miller!

:unionflag:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never booed a signed Rangers player on the pitch and I will not be starting with Kenny Misser. I never wanted the guy at Rangers and I stand by every comment I made about him - mercenary, toerag, unprofessional, a serial under achiever and a trouble maker. His idiotic gestures at Parkshed proved that he will play to any crowd mug enough to pay his wages.

He still deserves the benefit of the doubt, as does any other player, but anyone who thinks that the support were going to accept this guy gracefully, especially given the Club's attitude towards the fans, is living on a different planet. Unlike Mo-Jo -a far better player- it is difficult to argue how Misser is going to improve the current team. Mo-Jo was a success at every Club he was at, Misser was a flop.

Walter has 'pulled rank' and went over our heads on this one and is already seems to be feeling the heat, hence the excuses about how Misser 'might have' done this or that, but they are cutting no ice with the support. IMO, that £1.5-£2 million could have been used sign a midfielder who actually control and cross a ball (Maloney, anyone?) rather than another 'hard working' striker who cannot score goals.

If Walter does not have the sense to even play Misser in his proper position, then this signing is an accident waiting to happen. There is nothing KM can do that Sebo couldn't have done.

The thought of Rangers fans booing their own players makes me sick to my stomach!

i feel exactly the same mate, puts a whole new meaning to the word SUPPORTER

We'll be moving out to the car parks soon

Well thank fuck not everyone thinks like you two, or we'd still have PLG or Eck in charge.

The wage payers (aka the fans) have been absolutley shat on by this club yet again, I don't see a single thing wrong with voicing our opinions.

Well thank fuck not everyone thinks like you two, or we'd still have PLG or Eck in charge.

The wage payers (aka the fans) have been absolutley shat on by this club yet again, I don't see a single thing wrong with voicing our opinions.

agreed

opinions are for voicing , it is sometimes the only way the fans get heard

agreed

After all, it's not like we can walk up and chap the office door of Murray/Bain/Walter, can we?

I think a lot of fans just expect us to sit on our hands and continually get shafted in silence.

agreed

After all, it's not like we can walk up and chap the office door of Murray/Bain/Walter, can we?

I think a lot of fans just expect us to sit on our hands and continually get shafted in silence.

sometimes you have to challenge the club on what they are doing , as fans they only way we can do that is through voicing our opinions

after all we do all contribute to the club by buying season tickets , mechandise etc

the signing of miller this year was a huge kick in the balls to the fans of rangers

I said pretty much everything I felt moved to utter in the other thread some days back.

I got some pelters from certain quarters, and agreement from others.

I stand by what I said.

Hearing Miller booed was just vile. I didn't want him signed any more than the next fan did, but he's here now and yet some 'supporters' feel the urge to vocally berate a player in the blue.

I find it embarrassing.

I shudder to imagine what the response in just over a week at Ibrox will be like.

sometimes you have to challenge the club on what they are doing , as fans they only way we can do that is through voicing our opinions

after all we do all contribute to the club by buying season tickets , mechandise etc

the signing of miller this year was a huge kick in the balls to the fans of rangers

Fine. Boo the whole team and management then. Not just one player. Booing only one player would not be challenging the club, it would be hatred of one player and nothing more.

If fans despise this signing so much that they despise the club for doing it - then boo all the players and the staff.

Booing only one player is hypocrisy if the argument is about challenging the club as a whole.

Fine. Boo the whole team and management then. Not just one player. Booing only one player would not be challenging the club, it would be hatred of one player and nothing more.

If fans despise this signing so much that they despise the club for doing it - then boo all the players and the staff.

Booing only one player is hypocrisy if the argument is about challenging the club as a whole.

where is the mention of booing , either the club or the player

you seem to think voicing your opinion can only be in booing , there are other ways

i think kenny miller is a poor signing , in terms of footballing ability

we have paid £2m for a very poor player IMO

but I should go to ibrox and cheer him because he plays for rangers , that will be right

I have never booed any rangers player in my life , But I get sick of the high horse brigade on here who think that showing any anti rangers opinions means that you cannot be a real fan

if anybody wants to boo any player it is their right to do so

opinions , and how to show them is each individuals choice

Totally agree.

Contribute?

We pay for the whole fucking thing, lock stock and barrel.

So when the people running the show decide to ignore us, what should we do?

Contribute?

We pay for the whole fucking thing, lock stock and barrel.

So when the people running the show decide to ignore us, what should we do?

apparently we are meant to do nothing

do not voice opinions or complain

just support the team doh

At the end of the day, the decision has been made. He is now a Rangers player, even if I didn't agree with it.

Booing him will only hinder the performance of the player and the team.

It's also worth mentioning that Miller does bring a lot to a team in terms of work rate, attitude and link up play. Even his finishing was good under Walter and Ally.

So I reckon it's best to get behind the team and hope that Walter works another miracle with him.

Booing is only self-defeating. I can see no other interpretation of doing so.

as i mentioned before, juventus fans warned the club if they sign Stankovic he aint welcome and he'll be booed every game he plays. it was in the Daily Record and i've read about it elsewhere. Juve had to pull out of negotiations, cause it would just hurt the club and cause unrest amongst support. and what we'd give for a player like him !!!!

30,000 Rangers fans in unison singing "you can stick your Kenny Miller up your arse" and hundreds of thousands of supporters singing along watching TV, the club decide to say "by the way, we dont care what you think !!! " and waste £2m on the shower of shite, who has a touch of an elephant and absolutely no goal threat whatsoever. this is a guy who scored 4 goals in a Celtic team that won the league easily by about 20 odd points. does that not show he's not as good as ALL the strikers we already had on the books ? how many important sitters has he missed for Scotland as well ? All he does is dribble through the odd chance then hit the ball straight at the keeper.

the club has defo went crazy with this one, they'd have been better with the likes fo Shaun Maloney, i hate him but at least he is a good player, attacking and can take belting set pieces (something Rangers blatantly DON NOT HAVE !!)

£2m wasted

Hearing Miller booed was just vile.

But it is an entirely predictable, arguably inevitable, result of the Club's decision to ignore tha fans.

I sympathise with sensitive ones like yourself, I hope you can bear the vileness, but the Club has behaved unforgivably, they need reminded who pays the bills.

But it is an entirely predictable, arguably inevitable, result of the Club's decision to ignore tha fans.

I sympathise with sensitive ones like yourself, I hope you can bear the vileness, but the Club has behaved unforgivably, they need reminded who pays the bills.

Fine, boo the whole team then m8.

Picking on one player is hypocrisy if the above is your argument.

Why would we boo the whole team when only Kenny Miller was brought in against the wishes of the wage payers?

Newsflash Danny

The club doesn't translate to the team on the park. You know fine well what we mean when we say the club have ignored the fans.

Now now Danny.

Read every miller thread on RM and elsewhere ;) you will not find a single post in which I have said whether I will boo him or not. Only that I respect the people who have done so.

So far I have dodged that decision by not going to any games (unlike last season when I attended every pre - season friendly). I will make up my mind at the Liverpool game.

Frankly I don't know if I can bring myself to boo a Rangers player, even that wee gobshite.

But feel free to expand on the notion that it would be hypocritical not to boo players who I have no problem with.

Strikes me as a bizarre idea but knowing you there is bound to be a rationale of sorts.

Personally i won't boo Miller but Walter and Murray better watch out cos if they keep going against the wishes of the supporters and signing absolute shite then the only voices at Ibrox next season will be the players cos the stands will be empty.

Most i've spoke to (and that's guys my age and older who have been going 30 years plus) are sick of it.We're starting to look like the beggars of the early 90's.

Mediocre Scottish dross and poor imports and a chairman who wants the cash at any price and is not interested in the club,won't stand up for the supporters and has hired a yes man manager....sound familiar????

Did he play against Clyde?

If so, what kind of treatment did he get?

A little hostile to start with then in quickly died down.

Same as will happen at Ibrox!

We are sheep

it will take me a long time to forgive walter for this act of treason

normally at this time of year im busy trawling the net for cheapest prices to get to our euro away games

today ive got no intrest in these trips

counting the days till hes gone