The 'H' word is NOT acceptable!

Seems to me the Tims have now started down the road of making the 'h**' word acceptable in the mainstream - and sadly for us some Bears are falling for it hook line and sinker!!

Their was a time they'd only use it in rhyming slang ie 'Currant Bun', but no longer, they've so much a grip of Scottish Society these days (they're THE establisment Club) that they're now becoming more and more blatant! In some circles you can't get through an evening without some smart arse referring (in great hilarity) to it!

They're now pushing the idea that Tim = h**, which is COMPLETELY WRONG!!

Billy = Tim

as in "i'm no a Billy i'm a Tim.."

h** = Fenien (or taig) and no amount of revisionism will change that in my mind! My attitude is simple, if someone calls me a h** i'm out with the word FENIEN as quick as a flash - i wish ALL Bears would act likewise!!!!!

This new revisionism is NOT aimed at outlawing the word Tim it's solely to make the 'H' word acceptable in the mainstream! If they establish that both are equivalent and don't make a fuss (why would they) when the Tim word is mentioned, they'll achieve their objective!

RANGERS FANS (on here and everywhere else) NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE 'H' WORD IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

They've been pushing that idea for as long I've been around. Some older posters will say that we used to call them Huns, because of a (potential) few reasons: The Irish leaned towards the German fascist side in WW2, or just seen in general as the enemy.

No self respecting Rangers fan should call themselves a hun.

Its like calling a black person a n***er in my eyes.

Racist.

I had a bit of a debate with someone on here not long ago actually who called themselves a h**. It's just ignorance of the highest order.

ive got used to it - my work is full fecking tims - my heed gets nipped every 5 minutes in the place and if i shouted out shut it ya fenien bastard id get the sack and they would be on the phone tae the polis - its in their nature to complain and grass!

Its like calling a black person a nigger in my eyes.

Racist.

I had a bit of a debate with someone on here not long ago actually who called themselves a Hun. It's just ignorance of the highest order.

They are both a name used as a derogatory term for a group of people, thats the way I see it.

Anyone who calls me a h** will receive a swift kick in the nuts.

Its like calling a black person a n***er in my eyes.

Exactly! Being a Commie (as you know Dado! ^_^ ) I find it VERY offensive and must say it pisses me off intensely that some Bears are using the word in company - fucking big of them allowing people from mainly a h** LIKE religion to slag me off! Arseholes!! :angry2:

Of course when i use the Fenien word i have a much louder voice... :lol:

ive got used to it - my work is full fecking tims - my heed gets nipped every 5 minutes in the place and if i shouted out shut it ya fenien bastard id get the sack and they would be on the phone tae the polis - its in their nature to complain and grass!

All the Dons fans in my office use it too. It's ridiculous! Call someone a fenian and you're right in the shite.

Maybe you should complain Tommy?

Complaining is something that bears fruit!!!! Just look at the Scottish RC Church they've been at it for ages and now the Labour Party always "asks them for an imput..." :angry2:

h** = Fenien (or taig) and no amount of revisionism will change that in my mind! My attitude is simple, if someone calls me a h** i'm out with the word FENIEN as quick as a flash - i wish ALL Bears would act likewise!!!!!

Same here. An eye for an eye.

They've been pushing that idea for as long I've been around. Some older posters will say that we used to call them Huns, because of a (potential) few reasons: The Irish leaned towards the German fascist side in WW2, or just seen in general as the enemy.

No self respecting Rangers fan should call themselves a hun.

(tu)

I hate twats who think it's ok. It's considered sectarian by the NI police, NBM and most people in a GCC survey.

Quite uncanny I've came in here to read this, as I had just recieved a reply to a thread I posted on 9th December 2007, in a non football forum I might add, helping a fellow Bear defend himself against an inbred mank cont. Not sure if I'm allow to post a link to another forum so I'll just quote my reply:

Probably more IRA stuff or the songs with the h** add-ons. We're not allowed to called them the "F" word but it's ok for them to call us the "H" word. We just don't go complaining that we are offended all the time as they do with us.. Very sad. But it is an equally as offensive term.

Also worth noting that the self-titled "greatest fans in the world" were 20 thousand short of full capacity at home yesterday and booed the team off the park which was clearly heard on radio....

WATP!

Great thread, I live in Portsmouth and English people are using the "H" word alot now! I used to get angry, now I tell them how it is!!!!!. Oh and usually give them a wee song too!

Great thread, I live in Portsmouth and English people are using the "H" word alot now! I used to get angry, now I tell them how it is!!!!!. Oh and usually give them a wee song too!

they are using it for what exactly surley there cant be a lot of tims down that way?

they are using it for what exactly surley there cant be a lot of tims down that way?

Your right, not alot of tims down here, but there are alot of football supporters who resent Scottish football and how well Rangers did last season.