Well done McGregor led by example . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

bout time he redeemed himself

Explain what's he redeeming himself from?

His extraordinary save against Bremen? Heroics against the Tims at Parkhead?

Or his average performance against Liverpool in a friendly in his first real match back after months out injured?

Or his average performance against Liverpool in a friendly in his first real match back after months out injured?

:clap:

I challenged a few on here who said they'd have him has captain, but if he's going to lead by example like he did today then that's good enough for me.

Good performance.

oh aye, his fantastic performances last season, move on, its a new season, he was out of form going into the new season, an out of form keeper is the worst, it gives your defence poor confidence knowing you have a keeper lacking in confidence in goals. He needed to redeem himself, make some good saves and show hes ready and he did that. You say it as if hes untouchable because he made a few great saves, yet hes prone to his mistakes, especially when coming to catch the ball.

oh aye, his fantastic performances last season, move on, its a new season, he was out of form going into the new season, an out of form keeper is the worst, it gives your defence poor confidence knowing you have a keeper lacking in confidence in goals. He needed to redeem himself, make some good saves and show hes ready and he did that. You say it as if hes untouchable because he made a few saves, yet hes prone to his mistakes, especially when coming to catch the ball.

Get a grip. How did he need to redeem himself?

A poor showing against a far superior team in a friendly and you turn your back on the guy.

Are you a tim in disguise?

oh aye, his fantastic performances last season, move on, its a new season, he was out of form going into the new season, an out of form keeper is the worst, it gives your defence poor confidence knowing you have a keeper lacking in confidence in goals. He needed to redeem himself, make some good saves and show hes ready and he did that. You say it as if hes untouchable because he made a few saves, yet hes prone to his mistakes, especially when coming to catch the ball.

A poor showing against a far superior team in a friendly and you turn your back on the guy.

I turned my back on him how exactly? was i calling for is head? i acknowledged he was out of form and needed to do something to install confidence back in him and those around him

oh aye, im a tim doh idiot

I challenged a few on here who said they'd have him has captain, but if he's going to lead by example like he did today then that's good enough for me.

Good performance.

I'm a huge fan of McGregor's but I think that considering that the team are building again. Is it a wise move to put the goallie as captain?

I turned my back on him how exactly? was i calling for is head? i acknowledged he was out of form and needed to do something to install confidence back in him and those around him

Resorting to a personal slagging during a disagreeement is a general sign of idiocy. :pipe:

You said he had to redeem himself. I was simply asking if making mistakes in a friendly when you've been heroic the previous season warrants the need to redeem oneself.

Resorting to a personal slagging during a disagreeement is a general sign of idiocy.

and calling me a tim is what exactly? glad were all idiots here, or we'd never get along

Resorting to a personal slagging during a disagreeement is a general sign of idiocy.

and calling me a tim is what exactly? glad were all idiots here, or we'd never get along

See above

how did the penalty come about anyway? my computer decided to die on me just before

steven whittaker appeared to just clip the players heel. if that.

the dirty rhebel bastard simulated a forward motion and the referee decided whittikers shoelace clipped his shinpad

unbiased opinions are free on rangers media :unionflag:

McGregor is quality, Im just glad we have him and he hasnt moved elsewhere. Hes proved himself.

he is a quality goalkeeper and ive never disputed that. He was just a bit out of form, maybe even rusty after coming back form injury. god help him had that missed passback went into the net.

how did the penalty come about anyway? my computer decided to die on me just before

steven whittaker appeared to just clip the players heel. if that.

the dirty rhebel bastard simulated a forward motion and the referee decided whittikers shoelace clipped his shinpad

unbiased opinions are free on rangers media :unionflag:

Whittaker dived in from behind caught the player with his right foot and then swung his left to make sure. Stonewaller.

He done well today and deserved to be the captain today IMO!

And i really dont know what some people are talking about...

What exactly did he do wrong that he had to redeem himself?

Anyway good result and his pk was a major part in getting that result!