DMB, JCD and Cousin

Danny

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cousin isn't interested. I would have him no where near the team. Hopefully he'll be sold but can't see any one wanting him.

He probably isn't.

Which already elevates him over Lee 'was he playing' McCulloch.

Shame JCD is finished, he done fuck all when he came on!

He's actually stronger on the right wing. He can't finish for toffee these days, but he does have pace and can create chances.

Put Hemdani in at CM, play DMB on any wing and drop McCulloch.

Problem sorted.

Hemdani does not have a positive bone in his body, frustrates me every time he plays, gets the ball stops and either passes sideways or backwards, a big no thanks for me. Gives the same as Lee McCulloch imo, fuck all.

Problem sorted.

What would Hemdani add? Creativity? I don't think so.

As much as I don't want McCulloch in there I don't think Hemdani would improve it much.

He's actually stronger on the right wing. He can't finish for toffee these days, but he does have pace and can create chances.

How can you play good football or winning football when essentially half the team if not more is not being played in their natural positions?

It's starting to get ridiculous now

:rolleyes:

I still don't think he should start, it's alright him coming on for 10mins, but I don't think he's that good.

Problem sorted.

As much as I don't want McCulloch in there I don't think Hemdani would improve it much.

I'd rather see Furman being given the chance in there with Thomson!

How can you play good football or winning football when essentially half the team if not more is not being played in their natural positions?

What's your point?

I still don't think he should start, it's alright him coming on for 10mins, but I don't think he's that good.

Perhaps you're right - he does have 'impact' qualities, so to speak.

What's your point?

Darcheville aint a right winger.

Just because he has pace, should be nowere near the first team.

Plus he would hardly last the first half on the wings.

Problem sorted.

I'd rather see Furman being given the chance in there with Thomson!

(tu)

JCD has pace but only over a short distance and only for about 30 minutes. Unfortunately he loses the ball most times when he tries to go past an opponent and can rarely beat a keeper one on one.

For me Cousin is the best all round striker we have unfortunately his body language puts peoples backs up.

I am still undecided about Beasley although when he uses it his pace is a welcome change to the pedestrian players who dominate our squad.

And he still managed to do more than Boyd did all match.

It was boyds knock on to lafferty which he cut back that velicka scored, i cant remember darcheville playing a key part in any goal today doh

What's your point?

Darcheville aint a right winger.

Just because he has pace, should be nowere near the first team.

Plus he would hardly last the first half on the wings.

If you took the time to watch very closely,you would see JCD's contribution soars,when attacking from a wide position(especially from the right) (tu)

They all deserved to start on the bench!

Infact, Cousin shouldn't of been there. Beasley is not fit enough to start yet and Darcheville is better off on the bench.