Aaron

jjcale27

With all the excitment through the signing of Spanish 'wonderkid' Aaron Niguez Esclapez, do you think Wattie will actually give him a chance? We all know his track record of playing youngsters is pretty poor.

I hope i'm wrong but have we not seen it all before through the likes of promising foreign youngsters such as Fetai, Jacmont, Kauppila, Penttila, Efram, Ashidoki, Van der Broick but to name a few

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the excitment through the signing of Spanish 'wonderkid' Aaron Niguez Esclapez, do you think Wattie will actually give him a chance? We all know his track record of playing youngsters is pretty poor.

I hope i'm wrong but have we not seen it all before through the likes of promising foreign youngsters such as Fetai, Jacmont, Kauppila, Penttila, Efram, Ashidoki, Van der Broick but to name a few

This guy's in a different class to the players you mentioned judging by his reputation. I hope he plays regularly.

I'd like to think so.

Niguez wouldn't have came here if he wasn't guaranteed first team football, there were more clubs than Rangers after him.

Also, why would we loan a player for our reserves?

Doesn't add up, he's surely going to play.

I'd like to think so.

Niguez wouldn't have came here if he wasn't guaranteed first team football, there were more clubs than Rangers after him.

very good point papa!!

I hope he can handle the rough and tumble nature of our league, he'll certainly face a few tests in the upcoming games but it does sound like he has a good pedigree.

Another benefit is his age and that's one player for the under 21 rule meaning one less makeweight sitting on the bench. That means we'll be able to call on a more experienced player.

He's the wonderkid from Spain

Niguez Niguez

He'll put the SPL to shame

Niguez Niguez

He's here for two year, you better all fear

He's better than Aids, so fuck all you taigs

He's Aaron Niguez, Rangers Attacking Mid

He better get played, i watched a few vids of him on youtube, he isn't scared to run with the ball and looks like he can keep it too. Certainly a great signing.

Guest therabbitt
I'd like to think so.

I agree dude. But we need only remember a certain Senegalise punter

I'd like to think so.

Said Senegalese punter couldn't beat the first man easily, flick the ball over the 2nd man's head with his right foot and then bring it down and score with his left ;)

Said Senegalese punter couldn't beat the first man easily, flick the ball over the 2nd man's head with his right foot and then bring it down and score with his left ;)

Not when he's playing centre half, no :craphead:

I'd like to think so.

happened to adda djeziri though, but he might have been a bit younger

I'd like to think so.

happened to adda djeziri though, but he might have been a bit younger

In all fairness, he was neither the Spain U-20 Captain or the U-19 European Championship POTY.

Guest therabbitt
I'd like to think so.

I know, bloody great aint it :bouncy:

• 2 months later...
This signing is different from the ones you mention and I think the lad is a certainty to play a large part this season...

Don't agree.

Can't see him getting a game when other reserve players are doing a better job than him and still not getting a game themselves.