Aaron

jjcale27

I'd like to think so.

Niguez wouldn't have came here if he wasn't guaranteed first team football, there were more clubs than Rangers after him.

Also, why would we loan a player for our reserves?

Doesn't add up, he's surely going to play.

happened to adda djeziri though, but he might have been a bit younger

In all fairness, he was neither the Spain U-20 Captain or the U-19 European Championship POTY.

I agree, the lad is a good player, just needs to adjust to being over here, and, the pace of the game etc etc. Given DMBs, erm? contribution on the weekend, I would like to see him given a go there as soon as.

Actually, on that subject, does Beasley play a different position for the USA? Because he seems terrible as a winger, the Hamiltion RB had him in his pocket most of the game, and, thats worse than some of pistol petes performances. Burke goes past players better than him!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people call him Niguez his name is fukin Aaron!

People dont call Raul, Blanco do they!

On topic i doubt he will play much this season...

Beasley, Lafferty, McCulloch, Adam, Miller, Novo, Burke will all be used on the left before him.

Im not saying they should be but Smith has to fit his pals in somewhere!

Valencia aren't daft.

Look at Silva for example - they don't send their youth players out to clubs that won't play them. It simply doesn't make sense for either party.

I still expect to see him. If not, send him back and let him go somewhere else. I don't want Rangers to be responsible for ruining such a potentially brilliant player.

Poor show by Walter so far nonetheless. As expected.

we better play him, we are crying out for some width on the left side. Beasley is off form at the moment and the other options are mcculloch and adam. Far rather have aaron in there than those 2. The player we have at left mid is not performing, even if aaron comes in and doesnt play well then we arent really losing anything. It would be a different matter is beasley was on top form but hes not so i think its the best time to take a gamble on a younger player.

How many of those outraged by his continued absence from the first team are actually watching him in reserves?

I hazard a guess at few of you.

I've watched him a number of times and guys like Loy and Fleck are simply outperforming him with ease.

He looks below average and seems totally ill at ease.

Right now, his reputation means jack to me. And I was one of the few who urged caution when we signed him while others thought we had Messi on our hands.

If he was good enough, he'd be in. And he's a Walter signing so there's no excuse.

If he was good enough, he'd be in. And he's a Walter signing so there's no excuse.

You KNOW that's not the case.

If I knew that wasn't the case, I would have said so. I've seen him and he's below average.

I can't see any reason to play him.

If I knew that wasn't the case, I would have said so. I've seen him and he's below average.

I meant stubborn ol' Walter and his often odd choices.

I thought the complete shutting out of Buffel when we were desperate for an attacking midfielder would have confirmed that.

I meant stubborn ol' Walter and his often odd choices.

I thought the complete shutting out of Buffel when we were desperate for an attacking midfielder would have confirmed that.

I took that into account when I pointed out this was a Walter signing.

The only player in our entire squad to feature regularly who isn't a Walter signing is Papac.

When Smith signs a player, even if it's sporadically, he will make the odd appearance here and there. Lafferty, Edu - both have started for us. At worst they both regularly get on the bench.

But Aaron is either occasionally on the bench at most or absent entirely.

How many of those outraged by his continued absence from the first team are actually watching him in reserves?

I've watched him a number of times and guys like Loy and Fleck are simply outperforming him with ease.

Right now, his reputation means jack to me. And I was one of the few who urged caution when we signed him while others thought we had Messi on our hands.

You urged caution, then got him as your sig thus cursing him forever. :craphead:

Ive watched a few reserve games and I'd agree that Loy and Fleck are out-performing him and I think they should be given a chance before Aaron. He hardly looks any better than any of the youngsters we already have, and I think he'll be back at Valencia soon.

You urged caution, then got him as your sig thus cursing him forever. :craphead:

:lol:

I needed something very quick to replace Judas Cuellar. Mind you, Davis is doing ok ain't he ;)

Ive watched a few reserve games and I'd agree that Loy and Fleck are out-performing him and I think they should be given a chance before Aaron. He hardly looks any better than any of the youngsters we already have, and I think he'll be back at Valencia soon.

I honestly do not understand the original hype about him. If his name was Aaron MacGlumpher he'd be plying his trade in the first division from what I've seen of him.

(tu)

Valencia aren't daft.

Look at Silva for example - they don't send their youth players out to clubs that won't play them. It simply doesn't make sense for either party.

I still expect to see him. If not, send him back and let him go somewhere else. I don't want Rangers to be responsible for ruining such a potentially brilliant player.

Poor show by Walter so far nonetheless. As expected.

(tu)

The only thing he does wrong in reserve games is he tries too hard to make things happen.

I do think he's struggling to adjust to the pace of the game here, a bit like Edu.

He does do some absolute magic things in the reserves though, some of his touches, passing, crossing and free kicks are exceptional.

Valencia aren't daft.

Seem to recall they're heavily in debt but rejected 40M for Villa.

Vicente Soriano had just took over from the despicable Juan Soler as president of Los Ches when Madrid made the bid for Villa. Before the bid was lodged, Soriano promised the Valencia fans that Villa would not be leaving. If he sold him to Real Madrid after saying this, heads would roll.

PG is right, Valencia arent daft.

In all honesty, i think he's done well enough in the reserves since arriving. The arrival of Aaron merited the excitement that greeted it, and im still certain that he will have a big part to play with us over the coming season.

:lol:

I needed something very quick to replace Judas Cuellar. Mind you, Davis is doing ok ain't he ;)

I honestly do not understand the original hype about him. If his name was Aaron MacGlumpher he'd be plying his trade in the first division from what I've seen of him.

Come on if he wasn't good enough, one he wouldn't have played in the CL at the age of 16, two he wouldn't have come on loan he would have been signed and three he wouldn't have won all the accolades he has so far.

I will agree though he hasn't been outstanding yet but we have to give the boy a chance and I think that tomorrow is a perfect chance.