Kevin Thomson leaving?

gordov

i honestly cant see it happenin because wba have just signed a bojan valero from mallorca who is a quality centre mid for 4.75m n they r meant to b after another 1 of the mallorca players.

So dnt quite think they have the resources to sign him.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With bringing in so many new midfielders we need to keep someone at the club who is a known quantity in the SPL ... it really would be going out on a limb to assume that all the new signings will settle (especially as there must still be a question mark about Barry)

There's alot of speculation going around today that West Brom are going to bid for KT as Rangers are trying to reduce the wage bill.

I know I and many other Gers would be infuriated at his sale......someone who before injury last season was looking like the ideal replacement for Barry....someone who signed a 5 year contract only last January.

Walter if this goes through you will certainly loose my faith......why sell someone who works and try for no less than 90 mins......instead get rid of the talentless Adam or Cousin.......or Hemdani who doesn't even want to be hear!!!

KT must stay

How many bids have we had for Adam, Cousin or Hemdani? None, so how can we sell players no one wants?

As for Thomson, I'd take £4 million for him. He's not even a Scotland regular.

going by last nights performance, I think we might see more of him

I don't think we will to be honest. He's well down the pecking order and he was part of a midfield that got it's bum felt by such mighty clubs as DUFC and Falkirk last season. That's his level if I'm being honest.

Guest therabbitt
I'll be gutted if he goes...I love Thomson!

I honestly don't think he will...might just be wishful thinking tho. I thought he looked on good form last week :)

Xx

I'd love to see him stay. But we can't expect or predict anything now, club's gone mad. The only thing we have is that its gone mad in a very senible way.......................Almost too sensible

:shifty:

He won't go.

Only reason Cuellar left was because he wanted to, and the ££ was higher.

People won't pay £8m + for Thomson, it won't interest Murray's pockets and will be of no benifit to the club after just having a massive thing over Cuellar leaving.

He'll stay.

He won't go.

People won't pay £8m + for Thompson, it won't interest Murray's pockets and will be of no benifit to the club after just having a massive thing over Cuellar leaving.

He'll stay.

:willy:

He won't go.

People won't pay £8m + for Thompson, it won't interest Murray's pockets and will be of no benifit to the club after just having a massive thing over Cuellar leaving.

He'll stay.

:willy:

doh sorry :lol:

This whole thread is totally hypothetical.

Thommo isn't leaving.

neither was Cuellar , until he wanted too

If there is a chance of a move , Thomsons agent will be pushing it

I hope he stays , unless we got £4,5m , then he can go

A defensive midfeilder that can't tackle.

A bit harsh - but yes he is limited and a tad slow.

Nothing harsh about it, he is terrible at tackleing. Gets the odd slide tackle in which mostly keeps the fans happy.

Hemdani hardly ever tackles, yet he is regarded by some as a tremendous defensive midfielder (all he does is anticipate what the opposition is going to do)

A defensive midfeilder that can't tackle.

A bit harsh - but yes he is limited and a tad slow.

Nothing harsh about it, he is terrible at tackleing. Gets the odd slide tackle in which mostly keeps the fans happy.

Hemdani hardly ever tackles, yet he is regarded by some as a tremendous defensive midfielder (all he does is anticipate what the opposition is going to do)

is that a bad thing , the ability to read the game

hemdani is a good player and so is thomson