Hows everyone feeling?

Guest johngers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps with the referee under pressure to be even handed this could be the game where it all kicks off. I mean timmy won't accept not getting everything from the referee at septic park, and like all cowards they will fancy their chances with overwhelming numbers

Remeber the last 2 Old Firm games at Parkhead,

The 2-1 match when Hesselink scored the last minute, we should have got a draw.

The 3-2 match we played very well the first half and if it was not for 2 dodgy decisions and a fluky Mcdonald goal before half time and injury to Weir we probably would have got something. We have nothing to fear let's hump these bastards

its hard to call especially as the ongoing Celtic immunity to fouls hand balls etc seems to be a trend this season

I am a bit worried about Davie in defence he is a few yards too slow with the likes of Malooney nipping round him just hope Magic can catch these

If we play like we did in the first half on Saturday, we'll win. If we play like we did in the second, we'll lose.

It's basically that simple.

Danny , we agree at last

Saturday 1st half was good to watch

It was good to watch. Plenty of possession but very little chances created.

I'm starting to get excited.

I always do, the atmosphere among the bears at the paedodome is always special.

Sure is Manticore i have been twice and the atmosphere on both occasions has been amazing non stop singing from us for 90minutes plus and those who maybe going on Sunday for the 1st time nuthing will beat the atmosphere in the Gers end for an away game it is special and guarenteed you will walk out the stadium with hardly any voice left!!

Quietly confident aswell if Walter gets the wide areas right and the right man upfront i think we will win, if he gets it wrong out wide then i wont be to confident