3/1 Rangers to win

bluenose4life

I thought i seen a betting thread here, but i cant but ive just put £20 on Rangers to win at 3/1 with sky bet - thought it was good odds, concidering all the "problems" that the tims have atm with players (i say problem in quotations as we know waht they are like)

I thought i seen a betting thread here, but i cant but ive just put £20 on Rangers to win at 3/1 with sky bet - thought it was good odds, concidering all the "problems" that the tims have atm with players (i say problem in quotations as we know waht they are like)

i jist done the same mate,lets hope ur right :mutley:

I do believe the bookies have fukd themselves with this one.

We aint great, but they arent that good..

As on gereral forum, 8-1 wi ladbrokes for draw ht Gers ft.

Its a gift...

:pipe:

Il have some of that

I have that confidence as you do before an OF game

I just cant see where they are better than us, over the field, and i'd like to think, that because of the way last season finished, Sunday will be a destroying of the foreigners...

I do believe the bookies have fukd themselves with this one.

Totally agree with you. I was shocked when i seen it at 3/1 as i thought it was a mistake so quickly put the bet on but its STILL 3/1 now. And with news reports on sky sports news saying that old mcdonald out and vingear of helpsinking in doubt, and with shawn palony in doubt too, im suprised.

Also with skybet - if you register, you get 4 x £10 free bets (so i covered my back by using one of those on a draw so for £10 i get £22.50 back - we WONT lose, im totally possitive on that because i feel that our midfield is strong now - when we were last at the piggery, they won both games due to dodgy goals, with our shit midfield..... Now our midfield is the strongest we have ever had in ages, our strikers are up there too - just need a CB and RB and i think were sorted

As i said on another forum the Ladbrokes shop on Sauchiehall street has £10 on Celtic to win 8-0 £1010 for your £10

So we went in and my mate said to the guy behind the counter "You having a laugh?" guy behind the counter said "Naw you just have to be realistic" so my mate went got an old firm slip put £10 on 2-1 mendes to score 1st at 150/1 and said to the guy behind the counter "thats more realistic than that on the window" :D guy wasnt chuffed to say the least :lol: :lol:

As i said on another forum the Ladbrokes shop on Sauchiehall street has £10 on Celtic to win 8-0 £1010 for your £10

So we went in and my mate said to the guy behind the counter "You having a laugh?" guy behind the counter said "Naw you just have to be realistic" so my mate went got an old firm slip put £10 on 2-1 mendes to score 1st at 150/1 and said to the guy behind the counter "thats more realistic than that on the window" :D guy wasnt chuffed to say the least :lol: :lol:

8-0?! LOL they are takin the piss! I'd be shocked if they scored more tha once.

Ive said it will be septic 1 - 3 rangers final score. Novo, Beasley and Mendes (free kick) - 8 - 0 rangers i would say is more chance of happening than the scabby bastards

Rangers to win 3-1 the following are the odds with first goal scorer being.....

Novo - 175/1

Beasley - 250/1

Mendes - 300/1

Is it me, or are the bookies stupid to put such high odds on novo, beasley and mendes at a 3-1 victory?

Novo - 175/1

Beasley - 250/1

Mendes - 300/1

Is it me, or are the bookies stupid to put such high odds on novo, beasley and mendes at a 3-1 victory?

I fancy a 3-1 win for us so Im more than happy with those odds :)

Novo - 175/1

Beasley - 250/1

Mendes - 300/1

I fancy a 3-1 win for us so Im more than happy with those odds :)

Gonna be a huge party the morra no matter waht the result when we win :D

Come on over to my place, aw Come on !! were having a party,

We'll be swinging, dancing and winning, Timmy come on over tonight!!!!