Next Rangers Manager

bluenose4life

Walter only has another season left in his contract after this one, and has said he will go on untill the final day of his contract - but my question is, who do you think should be our next manager?

Personally, i'd choose Slaven Bilic. He is contract up untill the end of next season with Croatia (same time as Walter with us) and i think he would be a superb Manager.

Harry Redknapp .He's done an incredible job at Pompy,and would be more than happy from him to follow in Mendes footsteps to Ibrox.

Imagine Murray, Bain, Redknapp and McLies all working on a deal... :craphead:

It's far too early to predict just who our next manager will be, for the simple reason that a few bad results and a managers reputation can go down the pan.

There is no gaurantee that the successful managers of just now will still be seen as successful in eighteen months.

If we go down the foreign route again then I'd like to see Fatih Terim come in for the simple reason that he is diverse and he has that raw passion which I think all managers manging in the SPL need.

It would be a risk but if he continues to do well at Bourdeaux then we could offer Blanc his first step into managing in Briatin.

However in all honesty I would personally like to see us stick with a British manager.

Forgetting his previous ties to Celtic I think that at this moment in time Mowbray is the outstanding candidate.

He encourages good football, places a significant importance on youth and can spot a player.

Billic would be my absolute dream manager to come to Rangers.

With his reputation these days though, he's want money. And I'm pretty certain he'll be at West Ham before Wattie leaves anyway.

ruud gullit?

naaaa, flopped at LA Galaxy and left after like 6 months or so.

i know he flopped but to be honest the LA set up was not good and he was not happy at the type of players at the club... even at youth level he laughed because there was hardly no talent.... he pretty much left because of that and probably also because the owner left too.

As long as Murray Mints is at ibrox, I`m sure we will see people termed as Rangers men in the job, I thnk.

We tried other`s I don`t think it was succesful

Ally and Co are being groomed!

Big Jock can just stay away from our club thanks very much.

Not thinking about that at this moment in time. I want this to be Smith's last season but for now, I want to concentrate on bringing our title back!

I just hope it's not Smith, McCoist or Durrant!