Cuellar is a sub for Villa vs Spurs

nvager

I dont think he will get a game tonight, and will always be a bench warmer. One day, i think he will want to return to Ibrox, and he will regret moving to AV. Rangers - world record holding club with deep history and roots, high chance of getting in UEFA comps each year, and doing really well - vs AV who have no chance in hell to get in to any UEFA comps, and will always be a mid - bottom half table team

Probably not, but that may change if he never gets a start.

Must have been some calf strain eh? :lol:

TBH, Martin O'Neil has probably done us a massive favour. Taking Carlos gave SDM a massive kick up the erchie, and the £7m worth of funds to cement the signings of Mendes & Davis.....with those attacking options we don't have to worry about defending anymore! :lol:

Hes just getting back from an injury nvager, I'm certain he'll get a starting slot within the next matches.

Also being 2-0 I expect he'll get a run out towards the end of the match.

EDIT: I do however think he shall regret the move. He should have stayed with us for one maybe two more seasons then moved to one of Europes other bigger clubs in a better league.

He should regret it - a move to mid-table mediocrity and to fans with less than a tenth of the passion that our fans have.

I suppose his hefty pay-rise will provide him some solace....he might even be able to get the long awaitted dental treatment

He should regret it - a move to mid-table mediocrity and to fans with less than a tenth of the passion that our fans have.

I suppose his hefty pay-rise will provide him some solace....he might even be able to get the long awaitted dental treatment

If that's the reason why he left Rangers, I would have done it for him for free if it meant he would have stayed! :craphead:

If that's the reason why he left Rangers, I would have done it for him for free if it meant he would have stayed! :craphead:

Yeah apparently he couldn't get an NHS dentis anywhere in Glasgow :craphead:

Yeah apparently he couldn't get an NHS dentis anywhere in Glasgow :craphead:

Free on the student clinics at the hospital :)

All I ask is for seat in the directors box! :mutley:

I dont think he will get a game tonight, and will always be a bench warmer. One day, i think he will want to return to Ibrox, and he will regret moving to AV. Rangers - world record holding club with deep history and roots, high chance of getting in UEFA comps each year, and doing really well - vs AV who have no chance in hell to get in to any UEFA comps, and will always be a mid - bottom half table team

i think he will regret it, dont look too promising for him to be a first pick since barry heas stayed

but what are u talkin about? they are in europe this season, we're not ( the only reason that he is still not at ibrox, no doubt ) also love or hate oneil but after the 3 points tonight they will sit 4th and last season finished 6th?

but what are u talkin about? they are in europe this season, we're not ( the only reason that he is still not at ibrox, no doubt ) also love or hate oneil but after the 3 points tonight they will sit 4th and last season finished 6th?

They're in the UEFA cup. Which is as far as they'll ever get, since they, nor anyone else, is going to be breaking the top 4 anytime within Cuellar's footballing career. Where as we are consistently playing Champions League football. Yes, we're not in Europe this year, but this was a one off. We don't make a habit of not qualifying.

Admittedly, AV are one of the better non- top-4 sides in England. But they're not going to get better than that. 4th place after 4 games means absolute dick.

i think he will regret it, dont look too promising for him to be a first pick since barry heas stayed

yeha, they managed it last season to qualify but what are the odds on that happening again soon? Id say slim to nill.