Just spoke to "a contact" at the SPL-they've seen it! (UPDATE)

OlegKuznetsov

Cheers, guys!

That's BBC Reporting Scotland aware of the link and the guy sounded interested. Don't know what the editorial staff will do, but it's getting out, little by little.

Let's make it a downpour.

aye... a wee bit of bad media every few months isn't good enough.... make it loads of bad media in a short space of time.. people will be more shocked

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love to see something done about this we have been taking hits off everyone for years now without reply from us i just hope these emails have had positive replies but something just keeps saying we will get nothing out of this and if it did happen would i be shocked i dont think so but oleg i take my hat off to you and would like to buy you a pint because this is what we need some fight back for a change

also id like to point out because of these cunts i see oldfirm games becoming a place where we will be watching what we sing because of them i can see it slowly becoming a fixture where the noise and sing songs will be getting less and less and not as much fun thanks to them

:rangers::rangers::rangers:

Gonna get slated for this but i think we will sooner or later have to stop singing the famine song!

I do think tho that Celtic have to be brought to task with some of their songs, so do Aberdeen, Kilmarnock and others!

i really hope something comes of this, a level playing field would be very very welcome!

this is so childish, why lower ourselves to their level by telling miss on them? let me guess, because they done it 1st? grow up u lot

:mutley:

Aye, right!

So you think it's fine and dandy that The Rangers are punitively hounded by all when other miscreants indulge themselves, laughing in our face because no one comes after them? Those days are over.

this is so childish, why lower ourselves to their level by telling miss on them? let me guess, because they done it 1st? grow up u lot

normally i would agree, i hate doing something "just because they did it first" but after a while you just have to stand up and say enough is enough. We are constantly being hammered in the media for our singing because they keep complaining yet they can sing whatever they want. Its about time someone stood up and said its not acceptable to shout pro terrorism songs, its not acceptable to call other fans "h***" and orange bastards" its not acceptable to sing song wishing other players to die. We get hammered for booing some of their players but they can sing " i hope you die in you sleep nacho novo with a bullet from the IRA or we know where you live nacho novo" Its NOT acceptable and something has to be done about it.

I thought it was all (that being the RFC, the fans, RM, news papers, radio, the BBc an all the rest) just to wind you up so much that you would post that !!!

did I miss the point somewhere ?

It would make a tremendous difference to this campaign if the club (SDM, Bain etc,) backed us to the hilt on this one. I know Bain released a statement yesterday which was a good start.

It was effective for being understated and diplomatic. I don,t think anyone expected Rangers to make any comments at all. My big worry is that this might be the extent of Rangers committment.

We could end up having to fight our own corner and, while I believew we can more than hold our own,

a more visible support from the club would make a great difference.

S'pose you think we should sit back and let them tear us to shreds?

The 'Dignified Silence' approach that has served us so well?

Get it clear. it is not because they did it first.

It is because they did it, and the rules have changed.

The only chance of a level playing field is to fight fire with fire.

Hope this is front paage news and they are exposed for everyone to see. It's a shame that it has come to this, but it all started with Saint Martin squealing to UEFA. They have whined and moaned and the only team taking any flak has been us.

Great work Oleg you have done us all proud. Oleg for an Honourary Admin position. :clap::rangers: