macranger

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

john terry

and i heard about rio ferdinand dont know about tht one but lol

I knew Rio was.

However I'm pretty sure John Terry said he preffered Celtic just after we played them in pre season last year.

And he calls himself a true blue! :ohmy:

john terry

I knew Rio was.

However I'm pretty sure John Terry said he preffered Celtic just after we played them in pre season last year.

Don't quote me on it mate, as I'm not sure.

john terry

I knew Rio was.

Don't quote me on it mate, as I'm not sure.

John Terry says he prefers Celtic.

He said he only like them because when he was younger his brother liked Raners (us ) :D

so just a kind of brotherly rivalry lol...

Seems every time I pick up a paper, there is a band, celebrity etc, claiming to be a septic fan. Who are the famous Rangers fans, apart from the obvious ex players? Are they ashamed of us? I think I remember reading a while back, the actor kenneth brannagh, was brought up on the shankill road & supported them although wikipedia says hes a spurs fan. Thought I read somewhere robert carlisle supported the gers, but who knows. Any more?

:unionflag:

WATP

Marti Pellow

Andy Cameron

lol

Seems every time I pick up a paper, there is a band, celebrity etc, claiming to be a septic fan. Who are the famous Rangers fans, apart from the obvious ex players? Are they ashamed of us? I think I remember reading a while back, the actor kenneth brannagh, was brought up on the shankill road & supported them although wikipedia says hes a spurs fan. Thought I read somewhere robert carlisle supported the gers, but who knows. Any more?

:unionflag:

WATP

Marti Pellow

Andy Cameron

lol

Alan Frew

There is a rumour in the Langholm are of Dumfriesshire, from where all Armstrongs can trace their ancestry allegedly, that Neil Armstrong left a piece of Rangers memorabilia on the moon.

Probably pish right enough.

Thats where I'd play Dailly right enough :mutley:

There is a rumour in the Langholm are of Dumfriesshire, from where all Armstrongs can trace their ancestry allegedly, that Neil Armstrong left a piece of Rangers memorabilia on the moon.

Probably pish right enough.

Thats where I'd play Dailly right enough :mutley:

Neil Armstrong is said to have left a Masonic flag on the moon