Rangers cheerleaders in Bigot shame...

DadoPrso9

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence to you Gail, yous look great at what you do. I just cringe whenever i see yous on the field (tu)

i dont understand how you can cringe? i certainly dont...and im the one out there! i would see the point if we were utter rubbish (which we're certainly not!), we dress professionally, train and dance professionally. if we were "cringworthy" Rangers wouldnt put us out on the field, into the stands to meet and greet fans or send us abroad to represent the club

i think the dance squad is a great way forward in developing the community side of the club, it promotes healthy living to young females fans in which there has been plenty of feedback to back this up. we are positive rolemodels to the community and im proud of the work we do, we are not just a bunch of daft cheerleaders

I would have to agree, it allows me to get a good, legal perv at half time :rangers:

before the cheerleaders did halftime - it was really rather boring - you coudnt have a decent conversation with the people around you because the feckin music was as loud as the pleasure rooms - its ok at an old firm because you get the singing between us and the scum and its a great atmosphere at half time.

i actually like the cheerleaders at ibrox - it gives you something good to look at *cough*

if i sat behind the dugout maybe i would enjoy it a bit more.

*note to self change seats next season so i can get a proper perv*

No offence to you Gail, yous look great at what you do. I just cringe whenever i see yous on the field (tu)

i dont understand how you can cringe? i certainly dont...and im the one out there! i would see the point if we were utter rubbish (which we're certainly not!), we dress professionally, train and dance professionally. if we were "cringworthy" Rangers wouldnt put us out on the field, into the stands to meet and greet fans or send us abroad to represent the club

i think the dance squad is a great way forward in developing the community side of the club, it promotes healthy living to young females fans in which there has been plenty of feedback to back this up. we are positive rolemodels to the community and im proud of the work we do, we are not just a bunch of daft cheerleaders

I cringe because the idea of a dance squad at a football match makes me cringe.

I have no problems with everything else and I've already said yous are great at what you do.

maybe you need to stop being narrow minded. there are many dances squads performing at football games across Scotland.

I cringe because the idea of a dance squad at a football match makes me cringe.

I have no problems with everything else and I've already said yous are great at what you do.

maybe you need to stop being narrow minded. there are many dances squads performing at football games across Scotland.

:pics:

before the cheerleaders did halftime - it was really rather boring - you coudnt have a decent conversation with the people around you because the feckin music was as loud as the pleasure rooms - its ok at an old firm because you get the singing between us and the scum and its a great atmosphere at half time.

i actually like the cheerleaders at ibrox - it gives you something good to look at *cough*

if i sat behind the dugout maybe i would enjoy it a bit more.

*note to self change seats next season so i can get a proper perv*

I have a ham shank... seriously, I bring sandwiches to the game.

Quoted the wrong person, I fail :angry2:

I would have to agree, it allows me to get a good, legal perv at half time :rangers:

I didnt really appreciate them until I went in the Main Stand for the Kaunas game. Then i could actually see them. :mutley:

On an aside to the aside - I dont cringe when the cheerleaders come on - I cringe when Andy Cameron comes on - that is real cringeworthy! Keep the dancing girls - sack Andy Cameron (although he has not been there for a few games now so perhaps he has already beeen dumped).

On an aside to the aside - I dont cringe when the cheerleaders come on - I cringe when Andy Cameron comes on - that is real cringeworthy! Keep the dancing girls - sack Andy Cameron (although he has not been there for a few games now so perhaps he has already beeen dumped).

Hes being trained as a cheerleader as we speak.... :mutley:

why did you have to put that image in my head <_<

Andy Cameron doing the 'Mashed Potato' in a blue tutu would have a certain 'style' about it. :lol:

Andy Cameron doing the 'Mashed Potato' in a blue tutu would have a certain 'style' about it. :lol:

I feel quite queasy now :(

Most of the football and rugby games across the whole of Britain usually have cheerleaders at the games, both for the domestic features and internationals, for the reasons Gail pointed out I think it is a good idea, on top of that female football teams are becoming more and more popular, and even though this is probably weird to us blokes it can only be good for the lassies who not only love supporting their club but also have the privilage of wearing the jersey, something all of us have probably wanted to do at one time or another.

Most of the football and rugby games across the whole of Britain usually have cheerleaders at the games, both for the domestic features and internationals, for the reasons Gail pointed out I think it is a good idea, on top of that female football teams are becoming more and more popular, and even though this is probably weird to us blokes it can only be good for the lassies who not only love supporting their club but also have the privilage of wearing the jersey, something all of us have probably wanted to do at one time or another.

well said :).

we work extremely hard in our training sessions just to get the chance to dance for 3minutes at half time. im very passionate in what i do, especially because it is for the team i love and for people to say they cringe when they see us is actually quite hurtful.

bad kev :(