***The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin lovin the one touch passing.

Davis, Mendes and (first time i've ever said this) Broadfoot have been outstanding.

Two fantastic goals, Miller is on fire.

Hibs look a big danger at corners. Need to sort that out at half time.

Hopefully get another one and get Aaron on. I'm really wana see the lad play!!!!

Get Boyd or Novo on for JCD and get some more goals

Why change a side and system that is working? <cr>

is that you walter?

swapping one striker for another isn't changing the system. JCD is having a nightmare so change him and things could get even better.

Mendes, Thomson and Davis are strolling this. Time to step it up.

Miller has been outstanding. Keep it up and we can't complain, two cracking finishes a lot of hard work and has passed the ball about well.

Like to see Lafferty and Aaron get a run out, so let's get at them and finishe this off early in the 2nd.

Never thought id hear you say that mate!! :)

It's true tho. Don't like the guy but he's put in a 1st class performance so far.

Yeah, he had been superb. Great finishing and thats usually his downfall

excellent stuff i think our midfield will win us the championship this season, totally over running any other they come across.

The midfield is sublime.

It's better than most Premiership midfields IMO.

Never thought I'd hear that after the Kaunas defeat :)

Great 1st Half. Could've easily been 2-2 if not for Thommo's clearance and the post, so I'm well pleased.

Anyone still doubting Miller can take the next train South.

any1 who still hates miller can get to fuck for all i care - he is a Rangers player, end of!

And anyone with opinions like that will cause no fuckin loss of sleep in my household. He is in the team on merit, rightly, and it pains me to say it. As for him being at the club in the first place, that is not acceptable.

Good games so far from Davis, Mendes and big Kirk too.

Lets all do the bouncy........lets all do the bouncy...............na na na na

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

If Arsenal had scored that 2nd goal............

Fucked me over for 150 yesterday.

Was over the moon thought they would pump hull. Cousin the bastard comes back ta haunt me.

:lol:

I mean our 2nd goal! Was great football.

If Arsenal had done it, we'd be seeing it for weeks.

And off topic, Crouch and Defoe get one each to put Pompey 2-0 up v Spurs.

any links lads?

watched the first half, but im home now and dont have shitanta

Mendes, davis, miller and Broadfoot have been brilliant by the way.

Mendes/davis partnership rivals any in europe IMO. they're brilliant together.

:rangers:

Get Boyd or Novo on for JCD and get some more goals

Why change a side and system that is working? <cr>

is that you walter?

swapping one striker for another isn't changing the system. JCD is having a nightmare so change him and things could get even better.

Or things could get worse. If it ain't broke don't fix it? Bringing Boyd on for JCD means changing the system, as he's as slow as they come. By all means bring on Lafferty or Novo after 60/70mins if the scoreline doesn't change, but if we get another I'd be more tempted to bring on Aaron for Adam. It's all about opinions tho. :beer2: