***The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booth: "The damage was done in the first half, self inflicted by Hibs."

Really doh

I stand by my hope that he walks in front of a bus soon.

And then gets hit by a truck

on a day where the doctors are on strike?

Good performance, and 3 points in the bag, but once again Walter's substitutions were baffling. It would have made much more sense to bring on Lafferty for JCD, then Aaron/Novo for Adam (before the 87th minute or whatever it was). Lafferty's not going to get any match fitness/sharpness by playing out of position for 5 minutes once the match is already won.

"How are we going to score goals without Boyd?", they cried!

Weirdly enough, I feel it's only right to point out that in the two games we've played without Boyd (Hibs and Celtic), we've scored 7 goals! Strength in depth.

Really impressed with the gers today.

Our defence was never trobled,with both Kirk and Papac getting up the pitch well

Our midfleid was as creative as ever(with even Adam having a decent game)

and our attack was pretty good also.

Bravo lads :clap:

right i will start it off feel free to join in im a fud and know feck all about predictions as my guess for this game goes hibs 3 gers 1 let the onslaught begin but remember its the sabbath so no sweary words

doh

:mutley:

i canny even lie and say hibs were better we controlled match from what i saw (missed first 20 as i got caught in traffic) but only small gripe ive got is why do our players keep falling over surely the studs should be changed as darchville and novo were in good areas and slipped at vital times

Booth: "The damage was done in the first half, self inflicted by Hibs."

Really doh

I stand by my hope that he walks in front of a bus soon.

And then gets hit by a truck

on a day where the doctors are on strike?

....yes I liked the comment Rangers are playing a proffesional game. Isn't that the point and why thy get paid dumb ass! Guess he needs to say something to be a professional commentator even if stating the obvious. :mutley:

Really impressed with the gers today.

Our defence was never trobled,with both Kirk and Papac getting up the pitch well

Our midfleid was as creative as ever(with even Adam having a decent game)

and our attack was pretty good also.

Bravo lads :clap:

According to the commentator Papac was the only FB on the pitch who deosnt get forward. We must be mistaken!

Another tricky away game and another win. Well done Rangers and we did it without Boyd.

0-3 up and we should of brought Lafferty on earlier. Would also of liked to of seen Aaron get a run out.

I think we'll all settle for a 3-0 win away from home! :rangers:

Mendes MOTM again for me, closely followed by Miller(again) and Davis(again). Broadfoot played very well(again).

Only minus for me was JCD, whose obvious lack of confidence has never been more pronounced. He did well to get into scoring positions today, but his finishing was woeful. He did have a battle on his hands with Rob Jones, who I thought should have been sent off for persistent fouling.

:rangers: WE ARE THE PEOPLE! :rangers:

I think we'll all settle for a 3-0 win away from home! :rangers:

Mendes MOTM again for me, closely followed by Miller(again) and Davis(again). Broadfoot played very well(again).

Only minus for me was JCD, whose obvious lack of confidence has never been more pronounced. He did well to get into scoring positions today, but his finishing was woeful. He did have a battle on his hands with Rob Jones, who I thought should have been sent off for persistent fouling.

:rangers: WE ARE THE PEOPLE! :rangers:

A lack of confidence....and studs, apparently!

Thank fuck I'm not cleaning his shorts.

JCD had a shocking second half... should have got pulled after the 2nd goal. He did the work, pulling defence away etc.. but after that he was on his arse for a large part of the game.

Novo or boyd could have replaced him, and added more of a goal threat aswell.

right i will start it off feel free to join in im a fud and know feck all about predictions as my guess for this game goes hibs 3 gers 1 let the onslaught begin but remember its the sabbath so no sweary words

We all get it wrong occasionally mate! :craphead:

:beer2:

Not that wrong though!! :)

Not that wrong though!! :)

true i wont brag that i did tip last 3 correct including the 1-1 with thistle

ive never been so glad to be wrong

Weirdly enough, I feel it's only right to point out that in the two games we've played without Boyd (Hibs and Celtic), we've scored 7 goals! Strength in depth.

While Boyd is without doubt the best out-and-out finisher we have, my biggest gripe about starting him is that when he plays the rest of the team don't seem to get as many scoring chances. So if Boyd doesn't score no-one does! If Walter could figure out a way to keep the balance of todays side with Boyd playing we'd probably have the league won in February, but I doubt if anyone can work that one out. (tu)

While Boyd is without doubt the best out-and-out finisher we have, my biggest gripe about starting him is that when he plays the rest of the team don't seem to get as many scoring chances. So if Boyd doesn't score no-one does! If Walter could figure out a way to keep the balance of todays side with Boyd playing we'd probably have the league won in February, but I doubt if anyone can work that one out. (tu)

No real reason to bring Boyd into a thread after we won 3-0 , some people feel the need to have a pop at him , even when he is not playing

we got 3points today , lets not kid ourselves that we were superb , we had 4 shots on target and scored 3 goals , they had similar and scored none

be happy we won