The timmy thread

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

timmys looking towards the "diddy" cup now as they were calling it last year.

KDS finest :lol:

QUOTE (Roger Casement @ Sep 30 2008, 08:41 PM)

QUOTE (bhoynyc @ Sep 30 2008, 08:38 PM)

We should get to the UEFA cup final this season.

last 8 at a push

Seriously? We're better than the pishy teams that are in that tournament. Don't think it's a stretch to say we'll make the Final... that being said watch us get knocked out immediately! ha

It's fairly safe to say we'll be ahead of Aalborg so UEFA cup it is barring unreal results against Man U and our home matches.

cracks me up :mutley:

What does he mean by unreal results against man u, like them losing both of them, ffs they really are dillusional.

They weally cwack me up...

Ruud and Andy Gray are sticking the boot in :D

Saying Celtic are unprofessional at this level :lol:

Charlie Nicholas is raging saying that the players are not good enough

Rudd is the best commentator there is. Remeber one of the World cups, i think it was the BBC he was working for and it was his first time doing the pundit in the UK(?) And he totaly owned the lot of them, lawreson, Liniker, Martin O'Neil, and especialy Alan Hansen, he was caught laughing at him a few times i seem to remeber.

He's a Gers fan aswell :beer2:

Ruud and Souness were the pundits when Celtic vs Aalborg, and Ruud was saying he's a Gers fan and enjoyed Rangers winning at Parkhead :cool:

timmys looking towards the "diddy" cup now as they were calling it last year.

KDS finest :lol:

QUOTE (Roger Casement @ Sep 30 2008, 08:41 PM)

QUOTE (bhoynyc @ Sep 30 2008, 08:38 PM)

We should get to the UEFA cup final this season.

last 8 at a push

Seriously? We're better than the pishy teams that are in that tournament. Don't think it's a stretch to say we'll make the Final... that being said watch us get knocked out immediately! ha

It's fairly safe to say we'll be ahead of Aalborg so UEFA cup it is barring unreal results against Man U and our home matches.

cracks me up :mutley:

What does he mean by unreal results against man u, like them lsing both of them, ffs they really are dillusional.

They weally cwack me up...

:mutley: Aw Timothy :lol:

He's a Gers fan aswell :beer2:

Ruud and Souness were the pundits when Celtic vs Aalborg, and Ruud was saying he's a Gers fan and enjoyed Rangers winning at Parkhead :cool:

I wanted him to do well as a manager, but as we know, it's normaly the shit players that become great gaffers and the great players that become shit gaffers. Weird as that is.

He's a good guy and was some player.

Oan that sky there ''cellic fans travel the World so they expect the finest if no the next best thing''? Whit maloney and mcweedy like ? naylor? caldwell? mcphallus? That Ruud Gullit wis dyin tae laugh as well did ye clock him ? charlie bhoy is lookin mere like an auld drunk ponce every time he's oan. Whit a fcukin fud ! :sherlock:

Oan that sky there ''cellic fans travel the World so they expect the finest if no the next best thing''? Whit maloney and mcweedy like ? naylor? caldwell? mcphallus? That Ruud Gullit wis dyin tae laugh as well did ye clock him ? charlie bhoy is lookin mere like an auld drunk ponce every time he's oan. Whit a fcukin fud ! :sherlock:

Hes always been a tosser,Nothing like making yourself look the fool in front of a legend

"Decent, valiant defensive display from Celtic"

says Hartson

He's fooking mad! :lol:

Did you see the stats?

Villarreal Celtic

1 Goals scored 0

11 Shots on target 3

10 Shots wide 3

6 Shots blocked 2

0 Yellow card 2

0 Red card 0

7 Fouls committed 19

9 Corners 3

3 Offsides 0

37' 44''Ball. Poss. (time) 21' 22''

63% Ball. Poss. (%) 37%

How can it be a decent defensive performance when you have 27 goal attempts against you and only block 6, with 11 on target?

"Decent, valiant defensive display from Celtic"

says Hartson

He's fooking mad! :lol:

Did you see the stats?

Villarreal Celtic

1 Goals scored 0

11 Shots on target 3

10 Shots wide 3

6 Shots blocked 2

0 Yellow card 2

0 Red card 0

7 Fouls committed 19