What was/is your favourite Rangers strip design?

GreigRFC

Favourite brand of strip  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see make Rangers strips?

• Umbro
    • Diadora
    • Nike
    • Adidas
    • Other

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that saddens me now about football tops now is that the manufacturers now seem to use a template style and adjust the clubs logos around the teams identifiers.

makes them seem much less unique. I guess it limits thhe chance of some absolute horrors, but seems lazy to me.

Favourite home top would be the blue one with pinstripes, just about as perfect a footballing garment as you could wish for.

Favourite away was the Ajax-style white with red stripe down the front one. The one we wore the night of the 1-1 McCormack game in Porto

Tin hat and hunkering down in the trench for this one, but I seem to be one of a very few that didn't like the Adidas strips (but for the dark Blue one with the logo in the middle). Have really fond memories of the teams that played in them, but just didn't like the designs.

my fav is any new top that comes out, but looking back at some of the pics I can say the coop top with the red white and blue collar is perfection. Bring back some old style top for next season with some slight changes.

Also why not let the fans vote on one of the new strips or get fans designing some kits. Getting involved in our club like that gives us all a welcome boost during these hard times.

I've been a Rangers fan since I was two or something, and to be honest, I really like the strip we have just now. I love the colour of blue it is. :o

Two of my favourites would've been the treble winning kit, and the white kit with the red/blue diagonal stripe on it.

Edit :

efc__1161605659_rangers2.jpg

Loved that one too.

I've been a Rangers fan since I was two or something, and to be honest, I really like the strip we have just now. I love the colour of blue it is. :o

Two of my favourites would've been the treble winning kit, and the white kit with the red/blue diagonal stripe on it.

Edit :

efc__1161605659_rangers2.jpg

Loved that one too.

Agree m8, this year's top is a good one. Really liked the all Blue Nike NTL from Advocaat's reign too.