Ibrox

pedromendes4

Most vocal part of Ibrox is the Broomloan front.

But Ibrox only roars when the Copland lets loose ;)

yes that's brilliant when it happens about as often as a solar eclipse. the copland road is the cinema/theatre end!

Most vocal part of Ibrox is the Broomloan front.

But Ibrox only roars when the Copland lets loose ;)

yes that's brilliant when it happens about as often as a solar eclipse. the copland road is the cinema/theatre end!

When the blue order sing ... it makes a bit of a diffrence

but when the Copland lets loose Every1 takes notice.

Its only the small section about the blue order that always sings imo

Were as in the copland u get better banter ( not so much kids about ) and u get the TRUE fans who can afford to go to the old firms (tu)

So i say the copland has the better atmosphere :rangers: :bouncy:

:harhar: kidden about the true fans bit before any1 goes off there head :harhar:

I've never been in Copland but out of the rest I'd have to go with Broomloan. The one bad thing about Broomloan was I took my girlfriend and for 45 minutes all she did was telling me how good McGregor's arse looked. 3 rows back, directly behind the goal.

One would think the Copland would sing more if they manage to get the whole stadium going every time they do...?

I guess once every 3 or 4 games must be enough to wake them up over there.

The whole of Ibrox is rubbish and it's is going to take something major to sort it out IMO. Yes it's good that Ibrox has TBO section but as you know even TBO only has a small hardcore who sing all the time.

It will need major fans orgainisation and help from the club to revaluate the ST's or have a large dedicated area that ain't in the Celtic End lol.

Copeland when it rolls oot the big guns :clap:

FFS please spell correct. You think if you supported someone you would learn how to spell something that is a big part of the Club.

correctly!

Whats your point i know my grammar and spelling are mince i blame it on the area i grew up in but at least i knew that something as important as Copland Road was spelt Copland.