How much do we love wee Nacho?

OrangeBurn

Nacho Man  

232 members have voted

1. 1. How much do we love wee Nacho?

• Very much
    • Very Very much
    • Very Very Very Much
    • (Im a fcukin' idiot) Dont like him much.

I took the word 'LOVE' in the brotherly sense and not the biblical sense. I dont want to go to bed with him nor have his babies (and as a 18 stone guy that both would be difficult -- it may also be difficult to get Novo fancying me - however I digress! ) I do 'love' the wee mans attitude and love of Rangers.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A hero to all british citizens

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

Sorry, but I wish we would just sell him and get rid

He has a mcCulloch-like first touch - it amazes me how low the standards fall if a player is seen as one of "us"

Quite frankly, I wouldn't pick him for the reserves

Regardless of whether or not he's one of 'us', without Novo we'd have been nowhere near the UEFA cup final last year, and not got anywhere near as close as we did to winning the league.

He has a mcCulloch-like first touch - it amazes me how low the standards fall if a player is seen as one of "us"

No standards have fell. The lad puts 100% into his game, and it just isn't a "I'm a rangers fan so i'm going to give my all", He is one of very few who actually does what he says. He promised us 100% in every game and he gives us it in EVERY game.

The truest blue in the dressing room. :unionflag:

No Surrender Wee Man. We Love You :rangers:

No standards have fell. The lad puts 100% into his game, and it just isn't a "I'm a rangers fan so i'm going to give my all", He is one of very few who actually does what he says. He promised us 100% in every game and he gives us it in EVERY game.

The truest blue in the dressing room. :unionflag:

No Surrender Wee Man. We Love You :rangers:

Our True Blue Warrior

:rangers:

YOu have to admit that he sin't the most prestigious talent at the club but for work ethic & understanding what it is to play for Rangers ... there is none to beat him.