(Lb) (CB) (CB) (RB)

whittaker? what you smoking pal?

give me kirk anyday before that wee poofs arse

would like to see him and boogie together imagine this defence

-----Papac------Tonel-------Boogie--------Whittaker--

(Lb) (CB) (CB) (RB)

whittaker? what you smoking pal?

give me kirk anyday before that wee poofs arse

would love to have kirk in there but just dontsee him as getting any better than what he is an average player whittaker has shown signs of potential and flair

this is a lot of shite the sunday mail talk pishh who de they hink they ur just make up storys ever day i we aww beleive it pishhhhh in hoo the fuck is tonel never heard of the cunt in my life anyone know if hes good is this another injury pron player we're getting evryone we sign has had a bad injury in there carrer

this is a lot of shite the sunday mail talk pishh who de they hink they ur just make up storys ever day i we aww beleive it pishhhhh in hoo the fuck is tonel never heard of the cunt in my life anyone know if hes good is this another injury pron player we're getting evryone we sign has had a bad injury in there carrer

eh

No idea what thats supposed to mean!

Where in Clydebank are you from?

hes pure quality street mannnnnn!

:craphead:

• 2 weeks later...

Tonel

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Tonel

Personal information

Full name António Leonel Vilar Nogueira Sousa

Date of birth April 13, 1980 (1980-04-13) (age 28)

Place of birth Lourosa, Portugal

Height 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)

Playing position Central defender

Club information

Current club Sporting CP

Number 13

Youth clubs

1999-2001

Porto B

Senior clubs1

Years Club App (Gls)*

2001-2004

2004-2005

2005-Present

Académica Coimbra (loan)

Marítimo

Sporting CP

63 (5)

28 (1)

82 (9)

National team2

2006- Portugal 1 (0)

1 Senior club appearances and goals

counted for the domestic league only and

correct as of August 31, 2008.

2 National team caps and goals correct

as of August 31, 2008.

* Appearances (Goals)

António Leonel Vilar Nogueira Sousa, aka Tonel (born April 13, 1980 in Lourosa) (pron. IPA: [tu'nɛɫ]), is a Portuguese football player, who plays as a central defender for Portuguese giants Sporting Clube de Portugal.

Contents [hide]

1 Club career

2 International career

3 References

4 External links

[edit] Club career

Coming through the youth teams of FC Porto, Tonel made his professional debut when he was loaned out to Académica de Coimbra during the 2000-01 season. Despite earning a good reputation for himself during the three-season loan spell, he was deemed surplus to requirements by his parent club and was released. He moved to C.S. Marítimo during the summer of 2004, as part of an exchange deal between Marítimo and Porto which saw Pepe arrive at the Estádio do Dragão.

Tonel enjoyed a hugely successful season for the Madeira team, picking up some European experience during the club's UEFA Cup contest against Glasgow Rangers. He formed a fomidable partnership with Dutch Mitchell van der Gaag in defence and became one of the team's leading figures, playing 28 league games and scoring once, on September 25, 2004, in a 2-1 home win over Boavista F.C..

After an impressive season, Tonel signed a three-year deal with Sporting Clube de Portugal for €500,000, on July 2005.[1]The bad luck that accompanied him while at Porto did not rear its head the second time, as Tonel was an everpresent figure at Sporting's back four since his arrival, alongside Brazilian international Anderson Polga, scoring the occasional goal on set pieces.

[edit] International career

In a November 15, 2006, Euro 2008 qualifier against Kazakhstan in Coimbra, Tonel debuted with Portugal, playing 77 minutes in a 3-0 win.