RM La Liga Discussion Thread

The city of Madrid is absolutely buzzing for tonight, so i'm told. Really up for this.

Pepe is suspended, so is Sneijder, Guti has caused riots with his comments, Higuain has patronisingly told Aguero he should cross the divide, Raul has been getting praised off Ramos... yet Casillas and Leo Franco have had a drink with each other and told of their mutual respect.

2-0 Madrid. Lass (who has impressed me more than Makelele ever has, there, i said it) to get his first goal. HAHA-HALA-HALA MADRID!!!

Just out of interest, how did you get so into Spanish football mate?

Bitten by a Jupp Heynckes ridden Madrid bug as a young un', mate.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The city of Madrid is absolutely buzzing for tonight, so i'm told. Really up for this.

Pepe is suspended, so is Sneijder, Guti has caused riots with his comments, Higuain has patronisingly told Aguero he should cross the divide, Raul has been getting praised off Ramos... yet Casillas and Leo Franco have had a drink with each other and told of their mutual respect.

2-0 Madrid. Lass (who has impressed me more than Makelele ever has, there, i said it) to get his first goal. HAHA-HALA-HALA MADRID!!!

hopefully it will be on in budda

you not coming tonight TM?

Nah mate, don't think ill be making it. Pretty ill and skint from last night, sadly.

hopefully it will be on in budda

you not coming tonight TM?

Nah mate, don't think ill be making it. Pretty ill and skint from last night, sadly.

few shandies :craphead:

I had a look at my hairline the other day and thought at 23 it was gettin a wee bit high, but the sight of robben has made me feel like a young brian may

Terrific strength and footwork there from Robben but his selfishness spolied it all. Should have played in Raul(think it was him?).

Think it was marcelo mate.

I dunno wh I'm backing for this, Real probably.

Terrific strength and footwork there from Robben but his selfishness spolied it all. Should have played in Raul(think it was him?).

Think it was marcelo mate.

I dunno wh I'm backing for this, Real probably.

Aye the commentator said it was Marcelo after I posted :lol: