RM La Liga Discussion Thread

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last earlyish El Clasico that i can remember was the 4-2 game back in 2005 where we won 4-2. Michael Owen totally terrorized Barca.

Thomas Gravesen also performed an outstanding man-marking job on Ludo Guily that day. :ph34r:

What a game between Ath. Madrid and Barcelona. Truly wonderful from start to finish.

I thought Ath. Madrid derserved to win the match and cheering when Aguero scored the winner.:lol:

It is the second best match I've seen this season behind the Arsenal 4-4 Tottenham match.

I can see though why English clubs are better in Europe, but also why alot of people like La Liga more than the Premiership.

In Spain the defending is dire and this is why English teams have dominated in Europe over the last 5 years. They seem to have mastered the art of defending where as Spainish teams are more attacking. Which therefore makes a more entertaining league.

Well after the drama last night the title race has been blown wide open again. Madrid's consistency in the last couple of months is starting to pay-off and unless Barcelona's defence get their act together they will drop many more points before the season is finished.

If indeed Madrid exit the Champions League at Anfield it will allow them to fully focus on La Liga, whereas Barcelona will no doubt have a big tie should they make it past Lyon.

Those who put money on Madrid winning La Liga a few weeks ago suddenly appear like footballing scholars as opposed to eternal optimists. :)

i had aguera & messi for first goalscorers .... just compounds my betting luck when both the little fuckers score their side's second haha

but aye, that was one of the best games of football I've seen in a very long time. There wasabout 6 chances in the first 5 minutes.

the first 3 goals, i couldn't pick which was the best at all, all magnificent. dunno how much tickets were for that game, but anyone in that stadium can count themselves very lucky to have seen that class :)

League wide open again.

Mallorca have hit a fantastic Vein of form, especially gaining results against teams down there in the relegation scrap with us so I'm confident we'll stay up.

The city of Madrid is absolutely buzzing for tonight, so i'm told. Really up for this.

Pepe is suspended, so is Sneijder, Guti has caused riots with his comments, Higuain has patronisingly told Aguero he should cross the divide, Raul has been getting praised off Ramos... yet Casillas and Leo Franco have had a drink with each other and told of their mutual respect.

2-0 Madrid. Lass (who has impressed me more than Makelele ever has, there, i said it) to get his first goal. HAHA-HALA-HALA MADRID!!!

The city of Madrid is absolutely buzzing for tonight, so i'm told. Really up for this.

Pepe is suspended, so is Sneijder, Guti has caused riots with his comments, Higuain has patronisingly told Aguero he should cross the divide, Raul has been getting praised off Ramos... yet Casillas and Leo Franco have had a drink with each other and told of their mutual respect.

2-0 Madrid. Lass (who has impressed me more than Makelele ever has, there, i said it) to get his first goal. HAHA-HALA-HALA MADRID!!!

Just out of interest, how did you get so into Spanish football mate?

hopefully it will be on in budda

you not coming tonight TM?