***The Official Hamilton v Rangers Thread***

Muff

Who would you play ahead of Beasley?

Lafferty or Novo.

Lafferty is a striker!

Bealey has played well for America, he's now match fit so he deserves a chance. I'm not his biggest of fans either but he's better than McCulloch or Adam!

I know he's a striker. He's done well in his couple of games out wide on the left and until we can buy some genuine quality for out on the left we are stuck with playing someone out of position there.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather give Beasley a chance on the left with Lafferty up front.

I know....why dont we try Boyd out on the left? After all our manager loves to play players out of position.

I wonder what the pitch is like with all this rain? Anyone know any inside info on the park as we stand?

Rumours that its waterlogged.

Torrential rain forecast overnight tonight.

Would be a shame if the pitch is waterlogged, its easily the best looking surface I've seen in Scotland - and not just cause its new!

*EDIT* Apparently its looking fantastic, good news.

-------------------------McGregor-------------------------

Broadfoot-------Bougherra---------Weir---------Papac

Davis------------Mendes-------Thomson---------Beasley

------------------Boyd------------Miller--------------------

prediction: 2-0 rangers

Can't wait for this one - haven't seen Gers in action since long time. The game will also air on Czech/Slovak and Hungarian Sport1/2 channels, and it'll likely go on polish Polsat Sport packages, so there's a chance for the non-Setanta people on the continent to catch some action.

Although I liked what I saw from the Accies in their first few matches, I don't think they're a match for well-rested Gers. Methinks 0-3 or maybe more.

---------------------------McGREGOR----------------

BROADFOOT---BOUGHERRA----WEIR-----PAPAC

---------------MENDES-----THOMSON------------

DAVIS-----------------------------------------FLECK

---------------LAFFERTY------MILLER---------------

prediction 4-0 gers

a know theres no much chance of fleck getting a game but i would like to see him play.

whats the chances of getting to see aaron play some part???

Hopefully he'll get on if we're a couple of goals to the good with twenty minutes remaning. I really do want to see him in action and if not tommorrow then he should certainly feature in the CIS game on Tuesday.

Hopefully he'll get on if we're a couple of goals to the good with twenty minutes remaning. I really do want to see him in action and if not tommorrow then he should certainly feature in the CIS game on Tuesday.

theres goes fleck tho,he aint in the squad doh my bad!!!!

I just have a funny feeling that after the downpour tonight it will be a late call off. Hope not. Looking forward to it. 3-1 Gers

if theres heavy rain forecasted cant they cover the pitch to help it,especially with the rain we have already had???

it seriously annoys the shit out of me when games get posponed at the last minute like

I just have a funny feeling that after the downpour tonight it will be a late call off. Hope not. Looking forward to it. 3-1 Gers

if theres heavy rain forecasted cant they cover the pitch to help it,especially with the rain we have already had???

it seriously annoys the shit out of me when games get posponed at the last minute like

Accies don't have covers.

There was a fieldturf pitch which was bulletproof against the weather, but the SPL had the requirement for undersoil heating in the rulebook - pointless with fieldturf! So it was ripped up.

The drainage is good on this pitch, so although it might cut up, it'll be playable!

I'm on a course that is run at New Douglas Park just now and the pitch looked in good nick today. (tu)

Great news (tu) the bad news is Lee McCulloch, Steven Whittaker and Chris Burke are all back.

Do you trust Walter not to play them then? :craphead:;)

I'm on a course that is run at New Douglas Park just now and the pitch looked in good nick today. (tu)

Great news (tu) the bad news is Lee McCulloch, Steven Whittaker and Chris Burke are all back.

Do you trust Walter not to play them then? :craphead:;)

I trust Walter to start them on the bench :craphead:

Just oot ma bed, few hours to the game!

COME ON THE PHUCKIN BEARS! RIGHT INTAE THESE MUGS FAE THE START!

Lets get tore right intae this pub team, rattle them from the off and take a barrel load off them! This is a new kick start to our season with a wee lay off there so lets drill it home that WE ARE THE PHUCKIN TEAM TO BEAT this season.

Hamilton 1 - Rangers 4

whats the odds on it getting called off??

if the brox is anything like it is here it would be unplayable...

"ITS RAINING SIDEWAYS!!!!"

Read that wrong. Their park is better apprently for holding the rain.