If Novo joined Scotland...

OrangeBurn

Novo and Scotland.  

277 members have voted

1. 1. If Novo joined Scotland, would it make you more interested in a Scotland game?

• No - I love all Scotland games
    • No - I already watch and support them as much as I can anyway, I love my national team.
    • No - He shouldn't be playing for Scotland anyway.
    • Yes - The wee man gives 110% and it would be great to see him in the team.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am not being funny but i fit none of the answers. I always watch Scotland and always want them to win, but im not overly bothered when they get beat or draw other than for 23 seconds after the game.

I would watch if Novo was playing or not but i dont think it would make change how i feel. Of course, i would love him to do well and i would love to see the wee man in the Dark Blue if for nothing else but to get it right up Timmy :bouncy:

some ce;tic fans arent to fussed.I was talkin to a mate today that supports celtic but is a diehard scotland fan when i asked him about novo.He said at least he can score a and hes better than the shite we have now

Not sure if it was media-speak or not, but McManus was all for it during their press conference today.

some ce;tic fans arent to fussed.I was talkin to a mate today that supports celtic but is a diehard scotland fan when i asked him about novo.He said at least he can score a and hes better than the shite we have now

Not sure if it was media-speak or not, but McManus was all for it during their press conference today.

Probably mate they all hate Nacho with a passion,the wee man thrives on it though :lol:

I showed a Celtic fan the article at work today and he wasn't exactly over the moon about it :P

As much as I love Novo - he shouldn't be playing for Scotland.

If anything it would make me even less interested in the never ending joke that is international football.

Spot on.

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=1803266

this guy is a wanker

I don't give a moneys about Scotland, and although I love to see the wee man doing well, Novo wouldn't change that. I don't think he should be allowed to play for Scotland either, to be honest.

If your born in scotland, you should only be allowed to play for scotland.

That doesn't really work does it? If your parents happen to be working in China when you are born that means you are Chinese does it? And it would certainly dissuade players like Laudrup coming over and playing in a foreign country if it would mean that they would either have to miss the birth of their children or accept that they would have to play for whatever country they happened to be in at the time of their birth.

I've never agreed with the grandparent qualification, but it should be either the country of birth or one of your parents. I like Nacho and if it happens I'd support him, but he shouldn't qualify to play for Scotland.

If your born in scotland, you should only be allowed to play for scotland.

That doesn't really work does it? If your parents happen to be working in China when you are born that means you are Chinese does it? And it would certainly dissuade players like Laudrup coming over and playing in a foreign country if it would mean that they would either have to miss the birth of their children or accept that they would have to play for whatever country they happened to be in at the time of their birth.

I've never agreed with the grandparent qualification, but it should be either the country of birth or one of your parents. I like Nacho and if it happens I'd support him, but he shouldn't qualify to play for Scotland.

Agreed,I'm eligible to play for Chile if i could kick a ball in a straight line :lol:

Im proud to be Scottish but im also proud of my Chilean background