***The Official Rangers v Inverness CT Thread***

Muff

what a fucking strike.

how are you watching it everything ive been on has been shite

im watching it on shitanta - its live in australia at the moment. 12.55am - hurry up and get the 2nd half on!!!

Damn Oz !! :rolleyes:

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and by the way, a lot of the lads seem to be saying there is a lack of atmoshere . well i can tell you, there is an atmosphere - its coming through pretty good on the tele :bouncy:

sounds like they've muted the microphones - similar to what they do every time the scum fire up one of their songs of hate.

what a fucking strike.

im watching it on shitanta - its live in australia at the moment. 12.55am - hurry up and get the 2nd half on!!!

canne shitanta uk doesnt have it :( :( :(

and by the way, a lot of the lads seem to be saying there is a lack of atmoshere . well i can tell you, there is an atmosphere - its coming through pretty good on the tele :bouncy:

Too bad it takes 5 goals to create an atmosphere, the place should be ricking from the start.

5-0 at half time and our brave soldiers standing in the middle of the park holding our 2 cups aloft to a standing applause.

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gers hase done our troops proud. :bouncy:

what a fucking strike.

canne shitanta uk doesnt have it :( :( :(

' i can assure you, its on. ALL rangers and Scum games get shown live oin Australia