Walter or Souness

reddrock

which one  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Walter or Souness

• Walter smith
    • Graeme Souness

I only got into football in the last few years of 9iar. Since then I have seen success for Walter and several failures for Souness. If choosing between the two I would opt for Walter.

I wouldn't mind seeing Burley punted though and having Souness installed as Scotland Manager. Not sure how well he would do but I'm certain it couldn't get much worse, something is just missing from the Scotland setup right now.

Walter Smith.............Scotland done well

Big Eck.....................Scotland done well

....just what is it we are missing? A Scotland Manager with alot of passion! Souness surely would be choice number one now!!

Souness for the sheer GIRUY to the celts when we whip them and he'd also whip players like adam,burke etc back into shape and get some talent out of them. Also think the fear of letting a hothead manager down would go well with players

I like both, I voted Souness. He should have been a no brainer for the Scotland job, but, then again, we all know the SFA have less than no brains!

My reasoning is, Souness just seems/seemed to suit Rangers. He doesnt take shit (although apparently Walter doesnt either), but, I also think, with things going on just now, Souness was very good at dealing with the press

I like both, I voted Souness. He should have been a no brainer for the Scotland job, but, then again, we all know the SFA have less than no brains!

My reasoning is, Souness just seems/seemed to suit Rangers. He doesnt take shit (although apparently Walter doesnt either), but, I also think, with things going on just now, Souness was very good at dealing with the press

:lol:

Not quite 'the press', but I remember him as a pundit at an OF game at the Piggery quite a few seasons back. Mick McCarthy was a guest too and Ra Sellick were up at half time. Souness was raging and deliberately disagreed with everything Thick Mick said. It was brilliant, even though we were losing.

:lol:

Not quite 'the press', but I remember him as a pundit at an OF game at the Piggery quite a few seasons back. Mick McCarthy was a guest too and Ra Sellick were up at half time. Souness was raging and deliberately disagreed with everything Thick Mick said. It was brilliant, even though we were losing.

haha, I remember that

I was thinking about his press conference when he signed Mojo

i clicked Souness but don't really know I started supporting Rangers when advocat was there he was the best manager ive saw for Rangers but am only 17 so you will know better what manger would you have smith souness advocat? and even though ive sen smith I didnt like his tactics last year but did well and this year well lets see what happens.

Smith. If Souness was that great at 'whipping' players into shape how come he failed to do so at Liverpool, Benfica, Torino, Galatasary, Southampton....etc. Pish manager. Anyone can beat Dundee when you are spending £6M to their £100K.