****The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Muff

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not good enough, this is 2 points dropped imo. We can still win the league but we are going to need to sort out this sloppy play. Defence was a shambles tonight. They had 4 shots on target according to the beeb and they scored 3, considering mcgregor saved one of them i would count the 3 goals as the other 3 shots on target. That is fecking shocking goalkeeping. We had 10 shots on target ffs. Mcgregor should be dropped.

I know some posters are annoyed that we are getting beat and tensions are running high, but I have read some amount of shit in this thread tonight.

But this defeat will end our hopes of winning the league. We're basically out the running. Walter out.

I didn't fancy us to win the league at the start of the year, and 2 defeats (and a draw) before the 5th of November doesn't inspire me.

Especially when Celtic are picking up wins regardless of how many players they have out, or how shit the are playing.

Doesn't bode well!

And we've also beat them at the girodome. Thats adv. Rangers I'd say.

Great, so we've got a team that fancies it against Celtic and against SPL dross at home?

Falkirk should have beat us, Killie had us down at home until the 75th minute, drew v Aberdeen and beaten off St Mirren and then Dundee Utd at home?

Not good enough if you ask me!

So Celtic play poorly and get results, yet your slating us for struggling against Falkirk and Killie and still winning? 3-3 tonight so we're now only 2 points behind them. Wow a huge unreachable lead.

The thing is, Celtic have walked their last few games with no strike force available AND while they've been involved in the CL.

3-3 against Dundee Utd at home is utter pish, no matter how much you suger coat it.

Advantage Celtic, and we've got a hard away game come Sunday.

at least its not a defeat . chin up lads, i want to know how we have conceded 3 at home though, i know dundee utd have good midfeilders but mendes and thomson shouldnt be run over .

walter smith is a fuckin embarasment. why do subs with less than 10 mins left, he single handed is going to cost us the league. fuckin idiot

i agree it was a bad decision to wait so long to make subs but he single handedly cost us the league? its november and we're to points behind. calm down we can still win it

how can we gub ict in one half and get a shite draw against utd 3 days later what a load of shite

Becasue ICT are garbage and Dundee utd always show up against us and are good at passing the ball and arent affraid to play it about .

Conceding 3 goals at home is a joke, get it sorted for fuck sake. The defence has been mince this year, even duds like Hamilton taking the lead against us, or St Mirren and Kaunus turning us over.

When is this Edu going to be given a long run in the team? Or Lafferty, Aaron etc?