****The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Muff

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we lose this we can still win all the old firm games and win the league :craphead:

Assuming we don't lose our other games at Tannadice. Also Fir Park will be difficult. Rugby Park coming up. Tynecastle is always hard for us... Already lost once at Love Street. Pittodrie is never easy...

I know some posters are annoyed that we are getting beat and tensions are running high, but I have read some amount of shit in this thread tonight.

But this defeat will end our hopes of winning the league. We're basically out the running. Walter out.

I didn't fancy us to win the league at the start of the year, and 2 defeats (and a draw) before the 5th of November doesn't inspire me.

Especially when Celtic are picking up wins regardless of how many players they have out, or how shit the are playing.

Doesn't bode well!

What the fuck is it with Rangers & scoring goals in BOTH halfs? We just can't seem to do it.

First few games of the season we could only scoreafter 24 mins, and mostly in the 2nd half!!

Now, we can't get 1 in the 2nd half!!!!!

Laffa only getting 4 mins when we're a goal behind! Now I know why!!!! :rolleyes:

If we lose this we can still win all the old firm games and win the league :craphead:

It's games like these that win you the title.

Or lose it....yet again!!

I don't know what is wrong with the mentality in our dressing room but it needs sorted out.

Thissquad forget they still owe us for the Kaunus game - we should be going all out to win games not putting in displays like this shite tonight