Will Celtic shock Man U tonight?

I've got a feeling Man U might lie down tonight and help them as they did the last time they met in group stages. We will find out tonight though :)

I don't remember SAF helping anyone. Espescially that shower.

I seem to remember in the last game at Maris Piper Park Man U completey pumped them but Saha couldn't finish his dinner.

Man U are a few players short tonight through injury, but should still deal with them no bother, i heard on talksport this morning Brazil blabbering about SAF resting a couple of players too, wishfull thinking on his behalf i do believe.

I wont be betting on it, as have been bitten on the arse betting against them at home in the CL before, i have always made it back on their travels though. :D

a few have been saying Sir Alex will rest a few coz of the Arsenal game BUT

1. Arsenal got three men injured against Stoke

2. Sir Alex wants max points ASAP to get qualification to the next round in the bag

3. SAF is still hurting after the last defeat at CP

thing is football is unpredictable and the Tix are strong at home I just hope the three points above get Man U the win

I've got a feeling Man U might lie down tonight and help them as they did the last time they met in group stages. We will find out tonight though :)

Did you even watch that game ?

The Mancs were all over them.

I hope they get destroyed, but I fear they will get a lucky break.

a few have been saying Sir Alex will rest a few coz of the Arsenal game BUT

1. Arsenal got three men injured against Stoke

2. Sir Alex wants max points ASAP to get qualification to the next round in the bag

3. SAF is still hurting after the last defeat at CP

thing is football is unpredictable and the Tix are strong at home I just hope the three points above get Man U the win

They werent that strong against us!! :craphead:

i highly doubt it, fergie was furious after they lost there the last time. The players will know exactly what they will get if they dont perform tonight. I reckon utd will win by at least 2 goals. I can see celtic scoring though which is a shame. Would be hilarious if they went through the entire group without scoring a single goal.