Jonny Evans - loan deal?

docspiderman

Both Bardsley and Martin were very, very good players.

Patience was at a premium in the PLG era though and these lads suffered. Bardsley is now a Premiership regular and Martin's doing well at Nottingham Forest, even though they haven't had a great start to the season.

I'd take them both back in a flash right now, Bardsley especially.

I remember Bardsley's career with us was finished he tackled Thomas Buffel in training. Paul Le Guen didnt like players tackling in training. :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bardsley leaving may have been a blessing in disguise due to hutton turning in the form of his life, however, had bardsley stayed, I reckon we were looking at a class defender for years to come, hes someone id take back in an instant

lee martin played for UTD during their pre season tour and score IIRC, but I wouldnt take him back right enough :P

Fcuk sending him to Rangers - a quality young player who would only be wasted by our manager. Keep him at Manchester United or send him to the Championship!

Ferguson won't be stupid enough to send him to Rangers. If you have a youngster who you want to get 1st team experience then you don't send him to a club managed by Walter Smith!

Totally agree with Muff - just look at whats happenend to Aaron since he came here , the lad was supposed to be one of the best young players in Europe nevermind Spain, and he can't even get a sub appearance for Gers - Sir Alex would be daft to loan us Jonny Evans.

Bardsley leaving may have been a blessing in disguise due to hutton turning in the form of his life, however, had bardsley stayed, I reckon we were looking at a class defender for years to come, hes someone id take back in an instant

lee martin played for UTD during their pre season tour and score IIRC, but I wouldnt take him back right enough :P

I reckon Hutton getting dropped for Bardsley was a wake up call for him, and may have been a major reason for his up turn in form.

But Bardsley was a cracking player and still is, I remember he was a good free kick taker as well.

I very much doubt Evans will be going anywhere. Injuries, suspensions or even loss of form to either Rio or Vigic and Jonny Evans will take his place in the Man U side. There is no way Sir Alex will let him go at the buisness end of a season - when they are challenging for the World Club Championships, Premiership, FA Cup and the Champions League.

Bardsley can play for scotland too, dunno why that hasnt been investigated

It was mentioned when he was on-loan at us but I don't know why nothing more came from it.

I'd love to see Evans here but I can't see it happening. I can see him being at Man Utd for years to come.