Alan Gow

tangerine

Hi- Blackpool fan here.

As you may or may not know we have Alan Gow with us at the moment. He has really impressed so far, loads of talent.

My question is, does he have a bit of an attitude problem?

Not wishing to be rude but his heart doesn't seem to be in the club or with the fans. I realise he won't be with us for long but I just cannot suss the guy out. Last game he looked like he couldn't be bothered.

Any views/opinions would be helpful.

Thanks.

Hi- Blackpool fan here.

As you may or may not know we have Alan Gow with us at the moment. He has really impressed so far, loads of talent.

Not wishing to be rude but his heart doesn't seem to be in the club or with the fans. I realise he won't be with us for long but I just cannot suss the guy out. Last game he looked like he couldn't be bothered.

Thanks.

That's interesting. Welcome to the board.

Don't think he has an attitude problem, that I know of? although he only played 2 games so it's difficult to tell.

He's made no secret of his love for Rangers and I think he want's to come back and play for Rangers. Maybe that's what it is?

Hi- Blackpool fan here.

Thanks.

honestly most of us dont know because he hardly ever played for us when he was here

Hi- Blackpool fan here.

Thanks.

i dont think he has an attitude problem but he could just want to come back to the club he loves.

He never looked interested whilst playing in our reserves last season. His attitude at times was awful and along with a few other things was probably a reason why he never featured more in the 1st team?

yep it's no secret he wants to play for Rangers 1st team. he must be pining for home. Plays with flair but as I said last game he looked like he couldn't care a toss how he played (not the best way to impress is it) maybe it was just a one off - hope so !

When he signed for us, i was led to believe that he was this tee-total, hardworking pro.

All i seen from his performances in our reserves was a whiny, uninterested and ultimately mediocre player who's "trickery" often flattered to decieve.

yep it's no secret he wants to play for Rangers 1st team. he must be pining for home. Plays with flair but as I said last game he looked like he couldn't care a toss how he played (not the best way to impress is it) maybe it was just a one off - hope so !

If he couldn't get a game ahead of Charlie Adam and Lee McCulloch then there is something far wrong. Alan Gow is a mediocre, bottom 6 SPL player.

Hi- Blackpool fan here.

Thanks.

Welcome mate :rangers: Have a great stay & enjoy the board!

I think it's fair to say, many Gers fans felt he was harshly treated. He has bags of ability, no question. I think there may be a question over his application in training...maybe that he's a little bit egotistic.

Like someone else said, we simply didn't gett a chance to see what he could do. As far as I know, the deal was 6 month loan with 1st option to buy for around £200k. I'm sure he'll prove to be a good player if he stays. Right now, I would have thought he'd be busting a gut to try & get match sharp in case the Gers management team came to look at him?

Also, I think there was a small matter of him popping a Miss Smith ;)

Just saying what I've heard! :sherlock:

Walter Smith wants team players, players that will work hard for each other and for the team. Alan Gow probably had the talent, but not the attitude.

He won't get another chance at Rangers, it's up to Gow whether he wants to join Blackpool or not since a fee has been agreed.

I don't know about any attitude problem, but he's a player I would have liked to have seen more of when he was here.

He didn't get much chance.

couldn't agree more!

Walter Smith wants team players, players that will work hard for each other and for the team. Alan Gow probably had the talent, but not the attitude.

He won't get another chance at Rangers, it's up to Gow whether he wants to join Blackpool or not since a fee has been agreed.

Mmmmmm - our manager also wants team players. That's what got us up into the CCC. Should be an interesting few weeks ahead.

Thanks for replies guys.

Hi- Blackpool fan here.

Thanks.

Huge attitude problem-- only interested in playing for himself.Working for his team is an alien concept, loves to show boat but will lose possession more often than not and will never stir himself to regain the ball.

People who have watched him regularly would not wish him in their team, those who have seen highlights think he is good.

Sorry to say this but I hope you keep him and even better pay something for him.

If he couldn't get a game ahead of Charlie Adam and Lee McCulloch then there is something far wrong. Alan Gow is a mediocre, bottom 6 SPL player.

That doesn't necessarily make him a bad player, especially under Walter!

Hi- Blackpool fan here.

Thanks.

Donkey Im afarid mate