Away allocation

Jimenez

I thought we would be receiving notification on a game to game basis but I've just got a letter stating what games I'll be receiving for season 2008/2009.

I gather that'll only be up until the split ?

Steak Pie F.C. Sat 14/02/09 - Payment date on Fri 16/01/09 - Price £36

StMirren F.C. Sat 14/03/09 - Payment date on Fri 13/02/09 - Price £27 Adult / £19 Conc.

Anyone else get their letter yet ?

Yep, that will be until the split only...

Good news, despite the 5% fiasco I'll have received Celtc, Aberdeen, Motherwell & StMirren. If I get one after the split my allocation is actually better than anything I've got in the past three years.

Club were still in the wrong though IMO

mind that celtc game is now on the 15th feb jimenez

No St Valentine's Day massacre :(

Why not, I enjoy gubbing them on their own midden. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Oops, just realised you meant the massacre was delayed by one day.

doh

I got Celtic. Already had St Mirren & Killie so I'll hopefully get something after the split.

Aye. I reckon you'll be in line for a decent game after the split. My mate is in the same boat as you.

i told them to shove the allocation where the sun dont shine and if/when i want a ticket i will get one from my many contacts

It's all right for some though. Most off us don't have that luxury.

i told them to shove the allocation where the sun dont shine and if/when i want a ticket i will get one from my many contacts

Why you tell them to shove it?

cause they have been pissing everyone about trying to charge other teams then other teams selling them to us i just thought lifes too short so cancelled away allocation but as i said if i need 1 i will get 1 thru contacts ive made over the years