inTIMidation works - FACT

Jimenez

So my question is should we adopt the monobrows tactics of invading the field of play to attack the referee, should we start lobbing coins (or anything else we can get our hands on) at the officials, hire a private detective to follow a certain referee about and snoop on his personnel life, smash some windows or post some addresses (or the school their kidas go to) of some suspect characters ?

Should we?

Should we fuck! The above actions are the actions of backward diseased bastards who are beyond professional help.

The club should now be stepping in to highlight this!

So my question is should we adopt the monobrows tactics of invading the field of play to attack the referee, should we start lobbing coins (or anything else we can get our hands on) at the officials, hire a private detective to follow a certain referee about and snoop on his personnel life, smash some windows or post some addresses (or the school their kidas go to) of some suspect characters ?

Should we?

Should we fuck! The above actions are the actions of backward diseased bastards who are beyond professional help.

Excellent post but does our chairman have the bawz to say it I think not

Should we?

Agree with everything , Honestly can't see SDM stepping in to highlight any of the above points. It needs to happen soon.

Similar point just raised by an e-mailer on RC there and Alex useless at mangement Rae reckons it goes in the scums favour

Rae isn't a bad manager! Dundee were in a healthy position when he was sacked. They panicked.

He talks sense ;)

Will a week pass without a controvertial incident in Celtc's favour this season?